帖子

积分

新手上路

积分
发表于 2014-3-11 16:18:55 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
RT,有2月3月lodge457的么?
3月1lodge了nomination和visa,不知道最近速度如何?
还有,目前还没有让补交无犯罪证明和体检,是不是要主动交啊?

上一篇:PR体检来了封信说是old or inactive tuberculosis infection怎么办呢?
下一篇:最近有贝雕的来报道一下

主题

帖子

积分

新手上路

积分
发表于 2014-3-12 07:41:04 | 显示全部楼层
顶一下
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

帖子

积分

新手上路

积分
发表于 2014-3-13 11:06:30 | 显示全部楼层
继续求助
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

帖子

积分

江湖老手

积分
发表于 2014-3-13 14:04:41 | 显示全部楼层
Unfavorable news
'Skilled migration, Labor's attacks on skilled migrants, Operation Sovereign Borders, Manus Island
Wednesday, 12 March 2014
Interview with David Speers, Sky News, Canberra
David Speers: The Immigration Minister Scott Morrison is with me this afternoon. Thank you for your time. I want to start on the 457 visas. Unions have been expressing concern today about a loophole they say has been reopened that is going to allow more foreign workers in at a time when unemployment is rising. Explain to me exactly what the government has done here.
Minister Morrison: Well it is quite a minor change. What it involves is that when someone has already been approved to be a sponsor of 457s rather than having to go back and fill out all the paperwork again to have that renewed when they have reached a certain number of employees they can continue to do it but every single 457 employee who has been employed must satisfy all the tests that are currently required for finding an Australian do the job first. So there is no change to that.
David Speers: Does it mean for example that employers will no longer face a penalty if they bring in more than they had applied for?
Minister Morrison: What it means is if they want to employ someone on 457s they need to satisfy all the advertising tests and all of the tests of finding an Australian worker first and if they can't find an Australian worker then we are not going to make them go back and fill out a whole bunch more forms which costs them time and money for their business. So this is about regulation reduction, removing the union red tape that was put there by the previous government.
David Speers: Sure but the union claim here is that before this was put in place they cited the example of one employer who I think applied for 100 visas over three years and ended up bringing 800 workers.
Minister Morrison: That is the point though David. That is before they made some changes last year…
David Speers: And this will not undo that?
Minister Morrison: No it doesn't undo that. What this does is you still have to go back and do all the market testing to fill the position. This is just a continuation of the union hysterical campaign joined in by the Labor Party last year which is basically attacking skilled migration in this country. Skilled migration has been incredibly important for Australia and we want to see it continue to be important. We do not want to see it tied up in union red tape but there has to be integrity measures and that is what we are focusing on.
David Speers: At a time when unemployment is going up do you believe we should be bringing in more 457 workers?
Minister Morrison: Well I think we need to have a measured programme and I think we have to have integrity in the programme and I think we should have to find Australian residents first for those jobs. I must admit David I am a little disappointed with Bill Shorten today because what I had hoped was they had buried that partisan debate around skilled migration in the last dysfunctional Parliament but it seems that Bill Shorten, addicted to unions, can't rise about his union background, is going to continue that ugly debate from the last Parliament attacking skilled migration. I think it is very unfortunate. There should be a unity ticket on skilled migration in this country but clearly there isn't, the Labor Party is still going to oppose it'*.
--------------------------------------------------------------
* David Speers, 'Skilled migration, Labor's attacks on skilled migrants, Operation Sovereign Borders, Manus Island', Minister for Immigration and Border protection Media Centre (online), 12 March 2014 .
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

1万

帖子

1万

积分

江湖老手

积分
发表于 2015-7-17 05:02:24 | 显示全部楼层
楼主留个联系方式~
回复 支持 反对