主题

帖子

积分

高级会员

积分
发表于 2013-5-9 09:23:00 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
本帖最后由 blyaccount 于 2014-3-13 14:42 编辑
( @9 i0 T: R- L- A" u" {7 |/ }( c0 F, J8 f, y. b
Accounting training and internshipsWeprovide accounting training for small businesses wanting to save money and dotheir own bookkeeping. For those accounting graduates looking to begin theiraccounting career, we also offer internships on top of the accounting training.Bookkeeping CourseForthose seeking to pick up bookkeeping skills, this course is right for you. Thisis a simple and effective way to set up a bookkeeping system for your business.No need to pay for anything extra.
! h9 p& c0 s. u- P
3 F% w0 u* Be, i0 X8 z) @& \·AccountsPayable·AccountsReceivable·BankReconciliations·CreditCard Reconciliations·Payroll·BAS( u1 P: S/ l! i% s( j
IntermediateCourse (Assistant AccountantCourse)Theintermediate course will take you through bookkeeping tasks, AssistantAccountant tasks and introduce some full Accountant tasks. You will learn howto set up and manage a set of accounts.Thiscourse builds on from the bookkeeping course to include:" H( U{' J6 Y. ^! g
·AccountsPayable·AccountsReceivable·BankReconciliations·CreditCard Reconciliations·Payroll·BAS·Prepaymentsand Accruals·Depreciation of fixed assets·Taxreturns for individuals and companies·Stockand Inventory management·SAPand Sassu
: w$ {9 ]6 G# f, TAdvanced Course (Accountant Course)Ouradvanced course is a comprehensive course for those who may have experience inaccounting and would like to step up to more challenging and senior tasks suchas Budgets, Cashflows, Forecasts and Analysis.Thiscourse includes the following key areas:
' z; u* C8 d! J·Budgets·Forecasts·Cashflow·Accruals·P&LAnalysis·StockAnalysis·SalesAnalysis·Consolidation·SAP$ _# A' H7 G, G) T1 T/ r) n
InternshipInternshipsare the best way to apply all the knowledge gained from the training. We offerinternships for both the Beginner and Advanced course. Internships arecompleted in our offices during office hours. You will be working on realcompany data. Your work will be supervised so you can ask questions to ourstaff. Feedback will be given to all work so that you can see how to improveyour skills.
# _1 k- r3 p; v4 ]* w9 QAssistantAccountant Internship·Maximum6 months·Multiple tasks related to Platinum internalaccounts and tax clients accounts, each task with different deadline. Workreview will be provided upon completion- k3 G, L" N6 F( e, R/ I, e
AccountantInternship·Maximum6 months·Multipletasks related to Platinum internal accounts and tax clients accounts, each task withdifferent deadline. Work review will be provided upon completion0 s" ?3 g/ X+ {) n! C
Platinum Accounting Team1 G. r' I, A9 @q8 E1 ~6 GH+ `
0421 648 93303 9667 0194
, @6 f5 ^+ a, B$ q+ F8 w联系我时请说明是在亿忆论坛看到的,谢谢!

上一篇:古筝教学,古筝授课(melbourne)
下一篇:墨尔本东区画室招生

主题

帖子

积分

高级会员

积分
发表于 2013-5-9 09:25:00 | 显示全部楼层
Dear Coco ! c1 g& n5 V7 a- m7 E: a
" a& J+ ?3 {; L
I’m very happy to inform you that I did my second round of interview with an accounting firm in Hornsby and at the end of interview I signed a part-time 6 months contract as an assistant accountant.
) K" t5 B( o( C/ oR+ eI wish to thank you for all of your support and your help. Your training program and also the Internship program was the key of my success, without those knowledge it was almost impossible for me to find a job.: R4 Y! R& n2 as/ @
My first interview was mainly about my personality, my qualifications, my work experiences and the reason I chose this path for myself. They asked lots of questions about my responsibilities in Bly and the reason I left.. ac, _0 g: ]8 g7 _7 j3 l
The second interview included some general questions about Tax, GST and Preparing the BAS. Then they introduce me to other staff and left us in a room for about 30 minutes. I knew they were testing my communication skills.4 t4 I; I* a/ Y. Z% ]
I am very much happy to get this job and my advice to other trainees is that never give up. I applied for more than 200 hundred jobs during the last few months and I got rejected times and times, but I didn’t give up.. Lh5 P- P0 b" Y* Z1 S
Once again a big thank you to Coco for this fantastic training program and her sincere work for helping trainees to find a job.- V( T7 u! p$ [8 P" N" bR, C
Kind regards
* t0 Z5 I1 r( ^. f0 j) CRoya7 J3 g: d) P" l7 ]) ^( p
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

帖子

积分

高级会员

积分
发表于 2013-5-14 09:48:00 | 显示全部楼层
Hi Coco & Rachel,/ d) J, q+ H5 w* B8 Q5 l

2 q& {2 F* F6 x' P8 h' A9 T3 |. ?I'm very happy to let you know that I got the job and started working this week. Thank you so much Coco for the reference check and for the valuable training you gave which was the most important thing for me to secure this position. Rachel, I appreciate the support you gave to me during the training programme which was helpful as well. Even though the job duties are quite different to the what I have learnt during the training the knowledge I gained is very useful for me to pick things faster. , x5 Y. S5 {* G
( o# d" `( x7 D+ v& S
Once again thanks Coco & Rachel for the programme you carry on. I think by joining the training I took the right decision in my job search.
( Q+ k$ S0 j% @/ ~! M * E, f7 ~6 D: j# _" e% s4 V0 Y$ X
Cheers
% o9 t4 r+ j$ V4 D6 C! @Shani  
0 F" o, g; I; hu! @+ C9 E! H
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

帖子

积分

高级会员

积分
发表于 2013-6-7 11:35:00 | 显示全部楼层
Hi Coco/Davina3 P6 E7 ~! s9 b9 B) `3 uQ
7 N1 u6 R: E5 B) w6 U6 A( e6 sAfter following trial and error method to find an accounting job for a while, I have landed myself in a "Allround office assistant role" in a medium size(15 employees) firm that specializes in accounting, wealth management, advisory and strategy. The name of the firm is Fusion Financial solutions. 7 l2 y/ N6 O1 e9 K; F
My interview was very informal and lasted about 20 minutes. It was taken by the M.D and Chief accountant. They didn't ask me for reference because I was able to convince them about my knowledge of previous work-ex and accounting concepts.
* w; X) X& T" ?$ v5 S- V" m1 @5 f
0 w( k8 j/ L, aK! C' A8 ^Your tips and suggestions were helpful.
- T& O4 B4 Z7 [- v8 O" d+ j' J& q! ]6 Q1 y% O
regards
- m# V2 i& p' r+ n$ {8 L, P5 U9 Q7 m5 P. ]) C; U
Sugam
! c1 ^, q6 }|; q+ i
: i- D1 i: b4 N& p
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

帖子

积分

高级会员

积分
发表于 2013-6-12 10:33:00 | 显示全部楼层
Hi Selina- e, A; R) t" I) U/ s1 U) A
0 VK% N: p6 sI would like to share my experience with all the members of our Bly family about my job hunting tour as below.
) r; e* \" q2 Q- {( L0 u8 t, g& E! q
8 F, q; f$ q3 u( ]1 q& W& hApplication Stage
% {! aO8 v0 d2 C* R1 dI used to apply through various sites and applied for post in everywhere in Australia and for adds from Agency and Private both .But I changed the strategy in October and applied for almost all the private advertisements in Gum Tree& Seek web site and make sure to call once. Did remember to give the 2nd Call based on the feed back I get from the first call. (ie once we call we can judge whether I will get a change or not ) In this way I got two interview opportunitieswith two clients in October 2012 (One from Seek and One from Gum Tree) and once was successful .
5 ~n+ Y/ o/ Y% R8 n$ f
$ G0 T1 p3 v, O) i
4 s5 T( r4 @, g% jInterview Stage
# U- T2 R9 G2 |( ?I had below preparation and understanding before I go to the interview! c. ]7 f- o, R3 F' f
' V; L6 {8 j1 p* M8 y8 o
* Learn about the company - May be with the web site: f) xP5 i' n9 r2 c2 l) M
* Good Dress code for first impression
+ g7 s+ c: j, t2 }4 C/ f* Make sure to take everything needed for the interview and be there in time
$ Q: _6 N% H: e9 xK# P
$ B) g, k" P' K# L, F- nI make sure not to do below things During the Interview
5 Y2 Z% X$ ?, X! @' t7 Q# @
: C( E& {/ Y2 p* Criticize former employees/ r) G% ~+ ^6 g" n* v" Z- o5 `% W5 o; t
* Chew Gum) P3 l2 C. \- w. v. p' z; d3 P( ^
* Lose the temper or show frustration$ Wy. e0 `. i6 L7 Z, J7 q
* Oversell or Undersell myself4 R3 B4 r( ?) t4 z: B9 U; Z; V
* Raise issue on Salary or Leave9 M% N- x@* ?: L0 y' i7 K; f6 ~
* Not to show nervous
5 M- M3 \# G" q6 ?$ R3 Z* r7 [( n$ t6 U+ a4 R
They asked me questions as below7 f6 L1 K( ]+ U* i4 |' [1 h
# T/ w( w( t/ f7 w
* Explain myself- fu7 _; r1 V( ]# {1 Z4 b# J* h
* Achievements in the past in detail
( }( L4 X/ p; ?5 @# p8 r# h) @* Reasons for leaving prior jobs3 C, @S5 Q2 j9 z3 W9 f' i
* Future plans# k6 k. ], L4 h; H
* How can you handle an angry customer1 n: Y$ ~" I3 C) C' }
*Why do you need this job' @R8 h/ z3 T: Q
*What are your strengths
p8 W* ?& @/ ~1 k* What are your weaknesses
" b) |5 dM; j5 K" L3 q* How do you plan your daily work" }: J$ v2 uQ$ ^0 T* d$ R
* How do you mange staff under you if any& {5 U: G) b$ T4 W; Z1 b! s
* Explain a situation where you managed to meet difficult deadline in your work history5 p+ R4 t$ g8 b. J
*What Bly is doing ( v# E! ?- J9 }5 f) _
* How often do your work there
) PV: W$ Q2 k2 [0 f+ R% O' D* How long you were with Bly0 w, ^& `6 K; D# z
* What Actions do you take to get used to Australian pronunciation2 \; f, [" S: n8 M0 E) Y
* What are the other types of work you can do - Eg Call answering etc
+ U6 g% \1 y7 v) {7 `* What basis of accounting you can do ? (Accrual & Cash )
4 {$ P' i. [4 M7 e% S* Can you do accounting for Family Trust & DT& d# i! B2 M0 Z
* Can you prepare BAS Statement
9 i" [& `0 ^* j0 M0 z' t& u* Explain how to do Bank Reconciliation and how to rectify any difference observed
+ G8 ]# _' e$ p) _2 O& u3 |, ?* Arrange the below words in the order of Success for the Business - ( Sales / Service / Quality / Integrity / profitability )8 Z1 Z1 H$ W4 O- A! f
* What action you will take if you cant finish your given duties within paid hours ) B1 D- `5 @+ J, O+ K
* What are the Reports you can produce to the ManagementMonthly / Weekly/ Daily6 _; N1 ?$ f: b% O$ X2 a* r
* How to Account for R&D* @4 m) d+ L5 C" `7 d
* How to do Job Costing in the Quick Books
) q2 v. e?. V' @$ n% Q4 T8 s* How can you present Departmental Accounting
5 J- \5 r+ y$ j$ H: H* Who are your referees
+ D/ y1 }# o4 ]7 j( t* Do you have any questions! G3 T% a# X% g5 dw( `
' h+ i+ y# h6 s0 A% u
- X; R3 e1 ~. gQ# k+ ^
I asked whether this is a new post or an existing position
; _3 C# t- c- l! L# p5 \7 ]( O) C* [. k
! S! p# i; I" d7 o: P7 ~% w; H
Even though I answered all the above confidently , final decision was based on the Reference call. Thus I take this opportunity to thank Ms Coco and the Team for all the work done for me to success in this post. Further more it is important to mention that the Intensive Training and Internship Program is a Really a good work plan and help to understand vast area in Accounting and its like on the job Training. : ~+ [. U" {" Z; y: M; c9 T5 n
& {' E, M0 m3 \4 V2 B5 Y6 u
0 m+ |8 B& M' E* o5 k: vR) H- XYours Sincerely
/ a4 F. [, P8 ^6 N4 mDhanesh9 t, N9 Z: I* I0 v! `( O' F. @
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

帖子

积分

高级会员

积分
发表于 2013-6-14 11:14:00 | 显示全部楼层
6 wI% J# g" t- o9 v; Q
Dear CoCo, Jeff and Cindy,
' f1 U. v, b6 S3 x; U) A: q! _8 e4 n2 ~, Z2 t! Y2 r1 e; ]/ S
' O) ~) l. j- _6 }9 fp. ~v
& Q3 y0 q# \& m& Y5 Q
It’s really lucky for me to find this job as bookkeeper with a construction company. Actually, I find this bookkeeper job from gumtree." C, t1 S% x. ]
" G* q- _/ `& \$ S: ?# t- L' e
I think it is really important to check your email constantly, because they contact me the night when I apply for this role. However,by the time I saw the reply it is too late, so it delayed my interview for a day. I think there is some suitable accounting job for beginners to do on gumtree. . o$ Z( o4 N' `, r" R9 V% A
9 i9 W2 t( I8 j. YBy the time when I apply for it, they want to hire someone as part-time. However, they finally decided to hire someone as full-time. I also went for an interview with recruitment agent. The job is also a part-time. Therefore, as a beginner, I think you can apply for all kinds of job regardless of what type it is.
4 i5 W2 ?* |$ R9 y! @9 e0 J) V$ p& J2 M
The interview is not long, and I think one factor that contributes to my success is attitude. Nobody wants to hire someone who doesn’t even believe they can handle the job. ; m$ L]* h" [
* Y- ], q: G7 Q# n
They asked me about my working experience and education background. . W% A7 U. g$ X- S' g
2 }/ B6 q& K! j+ L7 dLike:4 d( \3 R# J* I( |0 n
0 f. X" E3 ^1 d" t* m5 t. N+ b7 b; l what do you usually do during your intern? . P; X1 w+ D( KK$ i
9 S* N6 P' x" S! VWhat did you do when you are studying?
& P$ O/ B' B( q7 B
l# j) D1 t" kAlso, they asked “Are you well-organized”? ; m( j7 _8 c0 Q/ C9 L( T3 V
7 `$ Q: f, s& O- i! g! t- [
Another interview I went to with recruitment agent they also asked me about % l3 A; D% q6 V" a& L# {' X3 \
" }6 y0 e; @9 n3 y% ?% G7 E4 lwhat is your strength?
" o1 ^4 v5 [/ l7 A, B# H
6 W- t$ Q3 T1 e" N1 f: JWhat is your weakness?+ P3 ~{+ Y9 j! a
, _2 i" ?% ]* {: J+ IWhat do you do during your intern?3 u1 I. `3 }$ R- ]8 U% j
& V' f5 @6 y4 J0 K1 X" DYour working experience is critical for you to get the position, tell them how you did the job and how you improve yourself.P' M( v( M: n3 [# Q
+ \3 o1 z# z* ~
. s" G* @7 f8 {$ x# W2 |' N; ]3 q& L
Finally, try to apply for the role with a suitable travelling distance from you is important. Goodluck to everyone!~8 e% R: T1 F1 F& q
9 o* n( I5 J, e3 E. K . J1 v* d- Q! C" n) t2 v
+ T4 l( R6 l) y
Casey
+ PL# k3 K+ b/ \9 |5 S4 `
- |( z( [! f2 f+ v3 Z
- s) j/ n3 t" R" V/ C ! S2 Y8 z2 N: n! g
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

帖子

积分

高级会员

积分
发表于 2013-6-26 22:32:00 | 显示全部楼层
Hello Coco,
6 n: }8 a: G9 m% z" l" f
; W+ C0 V! A9 PHope you must have received my updated resume in 2003 format.
X% P: E2 J$ ?& Q' I" k6 c" p) y% n: ^+ [9 u9 z2 n
I finished my interview today for Credit Banking Clerk. It went for one hour and than i told them that i have to go to work today. Well they did not ask me much about the background of Aussie Tax time so i did not say much about it. To be frank they did not ask my intro, neither about Aussie Tax Time or Toshiba. They were very pleasant and was very pleased with my resume and background.7 e% f5 E: R: [
" O+ X1 o9 d) d* M$ w% L8 bThe interview was taken by Paulina Saldouzi (HR ) and Judy Robertson (Credit Manager)They started with introducing themselves and gave me brief info about Toshiba. Then they informed me about the details for the role advertised and then Judy started with asking me all different questions from behavioral topic. They wanted each answer with STAR- Situation,Task,Action and Result. ( j# r: e; N; J6 K
; O{# a( A. pThe questions were:! P2 k; O0 |5 U' z
) |& p. F" J& U/ ^% t
Tell me about the biggest obstacle you faced in ur career and what was it and the result?
( Z2 |- ~% E. q1 a. F3 F, fv$ i; O% M$ A* R
Tell me how did u deal with an unsatisfied customer and what did u do to turn him around?]& H% z. y% `
* W! U1 r0 C% @- J$ \How would u prioritize ur work?
$ r9 ?3 ?) q; o, [6 m1 `9 i" H& J4 r* p- }' z
Did you ever come across a difficult team member and what did u do to resolve the situation?8 tM; w% m: c2 B
- C1 H# T" E8 T5 o& F$ P
Tell me did u ever share responsibilities with your team members and an incident where both of u had to work together for the same project. What was the result?
1 U3 ]2 Z) B/ M0 J8 X' n
8 Y" s* o! ]2 N3 |2 nN( XThey asked me regarding my excel skills- I told them its intermediate to advanced and told them i also know V Look Up.
, C& W. g8 `+ g( D9 q
- n* T& o4 ^3 Q- dI told we are multi tasking at Aussie Tax tIme. Also i told them that i work 4 days a week and report to my Senior Accountant.
; D0 G' ]) t; l( |4 J# T
1 Q' l4 `0 Q" z! F/ \0 D6 R2 z4 w5 yCan i stay back during month end and i said yes. They did not ask me about my current salary or location of the company.
4 n7 n" R4 s" B) y# e7 ~+ o_8 {- Q* t$ WO$ S
I told them we were notified by LexisNexis before 6 months about the outsourcing project and then my family decided to visit me so i took this job at Aussie Tax Time so that i can work as well as enjoy family time. I told them my last day at Lexis Nexis was 6th August 2010 and i joined Aussie Tax Time in mid August 2010.% O; e2 G& I9 I0 s9 n! w5 g
" u1 _- f0 l( x+ q; AThey asked me if you were aware that i will be looking for work and i said well my senior manager knew that i wanted to work in Multi national company as it clearly shows my background in resume and she was happy to let me go or adjust accordingly when the right time approaches. They asked me what notice period wouldi require and i said basically 2 weeks but my senior acc has advised me that if i get good opportunity they can accommodate.
( Z$ P& X2 a9 `' N% ~5 m
# O3 W: T7 O1 p$ Y* z/ p+ cAlso they said we want someone who can work with high volume accounts. And i said i have worked with LexisNexis and provided an example.( b' @2 F6 V: z9 y
* k/ _9 \. c; D8 q, |7 H
They said they would receive 200-300 cheques, direct EFT payments and i have enter them,upload them and at times help Credit Team to allocate them.They use Oracle method.
3 {8 S" p; x* s5 lBank rec and CC rec would also be part of duties.
3 |# X. ?9 D. h: a) ]9 ~1 D* h
$ \* N! @& h$ |/ M4 T5 Y1 M6 y3 ]Well they mostly just wanted to know if i can work hard, do multi tasking, have sound accounting knowledge,team player and handle stress.
) e7 U9 A' R, M* pS1 t, V
% A& y& Q4 V7 X0 Y! XThey have very high volume of payments and cheque receipts. They will reply me the outcome by early next week or end of week. Both of them gave me their visiting cards if i need to contact them. I think they were very positive.
6 s' H2 ~. q4 M: }/ t5 J" d
7 H! ]+ \( f8 K8 j9 ^1 JJudy is with Toshiba for 15 years and Paulina is with Toshiba for 13 years. Once they will ask your reference i will give them. Yet they have not asked for it.
! O: [+ ~3 f7 v& \$ B4 t& q9 k, {$ k7 J. R# Mj+ ?
Thanks
& H! @% d, t5 k: \Rajal
$ F+ I4 K) K# a6 g. C( |6 g) h3 D; t0 i3 UT+ w5 F, \
/ ?0 D6 [7 h! W& v8 Q: ?
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

帖子

积分

高级会员

积分
发表于 2013-8-22 17:21:00 | 显示全部楼层
Hi Yolanda, ! v- F8 \: Y3 S0 H" C! f
How are you? I wanted to say thank you again to Jeff for the reference check. I got offered the accounts officer position, my role involves payroll, accounts payable, accounts receivable and administrative duties. I applied for the job through seek and received a phone interview the following day and was invited to an interview a few days later. The phone interview went for 15 minutes and the actual interview lasted about an hour. For both interviews I was asked behavioural type questions.
# M$ l+ [" d3 i: {7 sThe questions that were asked were:
* H3 VM. v- Q. R9 e) `
2 b$ B7 O9 l& U1) What is your greatest weakness?
1 x3 Z: C) |4 q( T5 O+ R2) What are your strengths? , O! B+ H6 ~* L0 U+ `/ T: s
3) How would you describe yourself?
8 v+ a, {4 S: Q1 ~5 x( F& v2 f^4) Where do you see yourself in a few years and what are your long term goals? 4 M; C- k& Q, O% q* i# k
5) What is your expected salary? + k! f. h: T~% E
6) What motivates you?
* e) V- b# {5 c5 y: V: K7) Why are you leaving your current role?
% p, |( M5 B) I8) Why should we hire you?
% q* f: w! A; B3 `' Wo% X$ _6 D9) Do you prefer working in a smaller or larger environment and why? # Q0 z% B4 e( c4 Q3 H- k; s: l- {
/ n% B% E" y9 a
I know job hunting can get very frustrating but don't give up. Keep applying and you will get there. In the meanwhile, all the trainings and real hands-on working experience indeed increased my confidence and I found them quite useful trough my job hunting. Also, if you don't get the job from one place just use it as a learning experience and focus on areas that you think you may not have done well. Make sure you're prepared for behavioural questions and know your resume well.6 J, ?% a6 T3 l2 a% n
3 c9 ?: J) ki& ^3 @4 w% y; [
Thanks again for all your help and support. Good luck guys :) " L7 B$ w' P) D- Q; Z
* k8 Q* d5 o9 E6 A
Kind regards,
* ~4 h+ Q% I4 P/ }9 i0 F
: T5 |9 u4 G! R; O' u2 HAlice Tran! b. Rk8 G, `: l0 u* @. E
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

帖子

积分

高级会员

积分
发表于 2013-8-22 17:23:00 | 显示全部楼层
Hi Yolanda, 8 y: w( z0 O4 O/ e$ Q$ j
How are you? I wanted to say thank you again to Jeff for the reference check. I got offered the accounts officer position, my role involves payroll, accounts payable, accounts receivable and administrative duties. I applied for the job through seek and received a phone interview the following day and was invited to an interview a few days later. The phone interview went for 15 minutes and the actual interview lasted about an hour. For both interviews I was asked behavioural type questions.
9 E# D* H9 A* v7 |U1 T) |The questions that were asked were: + @0 ]' V- n9 p1 ]
1 _/ P5 f7 V. o6 x& |; Y
1) What is your greatest weakness?
9 A1 r7 L( Y' Z# p7 r6 K2) What are your strengths?
4 O1 {$ r7 I3 B9 m+ E3) How would you describe yourself?/ |( O, g6 y9 sB/ |% Y, a
4) Where do you see yourself in a few years and what are your long term goals? 6 G4 L* u2 j6 I# V. }- P. ~: ]# M) ~
5) What is your expected salary? 8 h: _0 F, h1 E- G6 M
6) What motivates you? + j8 T- B3 w/ U+ w2 D
7) Why are you leaving your current role? 5 y% z+ j6 F2 [9 a" T
8) Why should we hire you? 4 T0 q% z9 }/ @- {7 F
9) Do you prefer working in a smaller or larger environment and why?
' V$ r( [8 K- ?; l' k9 b - f0 o& z; ~' {/ w6 T3 K
I know job hunting can get very frustrating but don't give up. Keep applying and you will get there. In the meanwhile, all the trainings and real hands-on working experience indeed increased my confidence and I found them quite useful trough my job hunting. Also, if you don't get the job from one place just use it as a learning experience and focus on areas that you think you may not have done well. Make sure you're prepared for behavioural questions and know your resume well.
3 U( O+ S+ m; h& f/ R. Y; z 8 k( q4 ?% H' b+ bi2 u
Thanks again for all your help and support. Good luck guys :) 4 @9 K/ c! c( f: z6 H, L( L
& z( R; q" k5 q# o* m; k6 O6 t
Kind regards,
) `1 B, i2 X2 Y+ S
4 G' Z3 {}( Y: p# d1 F% ~' sAlice Tran
8 A1 r1 o9 q8 @5 f! H
U/ S' |6 B' g! ~2 A% B5 k
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

帖子

积分

高级会员

积分
发表于 2013-11-7 09:21:00 | 显示全部楼层
Dear Dear Dear Yolanda,
2 v) A0 k$ Q: A" Q: O/ R/ |U' @1 }; J]$ d+ m* G; u7 m, `
I started my Part-time Financial Accounting job this week.
! L0 ?% r! P( O4 ]) W* N2 J& o' e/ v% Z5 ?9 s7 g# N* Z
Finally I start my accounting career now~ It took me over five years to get into it. I'd like to say thank you for everything that I learnt from Bly Accounting, and for all the support that I got from you, Jeff, Humam, Amy and Kat.
8 H) ^2 l5 p" _0 l6 h$ M& n( k$ @6 k( L6 }+ C5 T
For the Interview Questions, I been asked some the followings:
. e8 v* e4 o2 ?
9 e$ r5 Y9 d6 S1,What is your Company's Monthly Flow and what about your daily routine job contents?4 _; ?7 C: I+ H1 ]+ i: ^- d
' w& f7 y7 O& i; c0 K8 f
2, How you deal with Vendor and PO Issues in your current job position?
% h: R# g1 `: C5 N* p( Z
/ m- g- ]$ U$ }, e1 }9 E3, We have multi-countries and multi -currency issue, can you work in multi -cultural environment?, E6 q! T& n( [5 Y) F: x6 c
e2 `% Z5 G+ v" G- A4 ?* E% l4, How to prepare, submit and perform reconciliations to the ATO/IRD as well as upload the bank with payment on FBT?! S- }7 r$ Pw- w
* G) K3 l$ R4 N" u( U6 d
5, Do you know anything about NRWT(NZ)?. }/ E( s' U# [. n7 w+ }
. W+ v$ B; H6 v$ F1 T) ^0 v' rAlso, I been asked about Inventory System, BAS, Prepayment and some Accrual issues. Luckily, I have been practise all these with Bly Accounting before. With Bly Accounting, I really build up my confidence for interviews, refreshed my knowledge and found my path to accounting career.! d; w$ A: R8 e5 p- i9 [4 A
0 z+ _, e8 [& l. L! A) w; Z+ V
Many thanks again, Dear Bly Accounting Team!
. H% r, J" Q! e4 [" I& v, c3 \% ]. k- z1 Y( _, za
- W0 F! u, J* a. \) u: @# F
, A$ D# S. w' n7 f
Warm regards,
" W# @, B0 D( Z, K( b# t
- W/ ~9 c5 u( |3 [2 I5 m1 L6 ?Tracey^^.. s' n+ _8 c7 T* b# u+ I
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表回复

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

联系客服 关注微信 下载APP 返回顶部 返回列表