[培训] Accounting Training and Internship Program in CPA Firm

[复制链接]

主题

帖子

积分

正式会员

积分
发表于 2013-4-12 00:26:00 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
本帖最后由 blyaccounting 于 2014-3-13 16:43 编辑 9 @9 n5 Z2 J; ^4 Y# Y$ \5 J1 P4 ^1 r. z
1 |2 k4 [) @5 {% w4 D# D, i3 p% _
Accounting training and internshipsWeprovide accounting training for small businesses wanting to save money and dotheir own bookkeeping. For those accounting graduates looking to begin theiraccounting career, we also offer internships on top of the accounting training.Bookkeeping CourseForthose seeking to pick up bookkeeping skills, this course is right for you. Thisis a simple and effective way to set up a bookkeeping system for your business.No need to pay for anything extra. ·# h, l! a/ w, H% y& t6 ?
AccountsPayable·2 `! V{6 JI0 ^7 |3 k
AccountsReceivable·
8 u$ g. [" Z. E0 qBankReconciliations·/ vv5 I1 O" V( k0 A) t8 O" M
CreditCard Reconciliations·
& L! w; x- B9 z( T. i0 x; z4 HPayroll·+ U3 k3 uo) p/ w! L
BASIntermediateCourse (Assistant AccountantCourse)Theintermediate course will take you through bookkeeping tasks, AssistantAccountant tasks and introduce some full Accountant tasks. You will learn howto set up and manage a set of accounts.Thiscourse builds on from the bookkeeping course to include:·" ]; y9 }' n* U% C* M
AccountsPayable·( j" b6 `* QK2 u2 U; }
AccountsReceivable·
: J: |$ dF# }6 m+ c0 aBankReconciliations·
, W' L9 x/ \2 R# m3 zCreditCard Reconciliations·
' o. o2 y% M" ^9 F; T) LPayroll·1 Y2 j7 D' `* p( [2 D5 }
BAS·
2 D, y. ]; J8 G+ M4 w6 y3 b- a. ~. ^Prepaymentsand Accruals·$ Z1 i" m8 @( Q
Depreciationof fixed assets·h( s1 Q* l, n. O6 P5 H5 c) A
Taxreturns for individuals and companies·# l1 A9 z$ G/ {, L
Stockand Inventory management·
% n8 `( o$ d( I( eSAPand SassuAdvanced Course (Accountant Course)Ouradvanced course is a comprehensive course for those who may have experience inaccounting and would like to step up to more challenging and senior tasks suchas Budgets, Cashflows, Forecasts and Analysis.Thiscourse includes the following key areas:·3 Y/ d+ K- n6 b7 b; {2 P- P
Budgets·" P9 h. `5 N0 j8 `8 c. U
Forecasts·
0 [+ D# H3 l4 z& L; p; W: LCashflow·
4 [0 ?' y8 N3 G$ K; I5 mAccruals·: t4 p/ {0 f& ~( h: K
P&LAnalysis·
$ g+ |: ^, W2 k) P' A, W/ sStockAnalysis·k5 y) E/ a% E; D5 s. s) O
SalesAnalysis·
D! x+ vWaConsolidation·' R9 E$ R9 e$ n# W' r
SAPInternshipInternshipsare the best way to apply all the knowledge gained from the training. We offerinternships for both the Beginner and Advanced course. Internships arecompleted in our offices during office hours. You will be working on realcompany data. Your work will be supervised so you can ask questions to ourstaff. Feedback will be given to all work so that you can see how to improveyour skills. AssistantAccountant Internship·
" s- q7 P' j; T$ zMaximum6 months·: s7 o* M$ V; A6 U* u( U8 Z, U
) C7 P- C7 |4 l7 H3 `Multiple tasks related to Bly internalaccounts and tax clients accounts, each task with different deadline. Workreview will be provided upon completionAccountantInternship·4 n% t7 k8 G8 F8 B
Maximum6 months·
8 I' z5 h( L/ w: n6 PMultipletasks related to Bly internal accounts and tax clients accounts, each task withdifferent deadline. Work review will be provided upon completion联系我时请说明是在亿忆论坛看到的,谢谢!

上一篇:知名中文学校中文教师,可上门给孩子辅导中文,保证教学效果!
下一篇:求职:数学和中文家教

主题

帖子

积分

高级会员

积分
发表于 2013-5-2 00:31:00 | 显示全部楼层
Hi Coco and Davina,# U6 Q4 i) W7 _# t: J! `
, k; ^) m9 Y( g1 C& L
As I told you earlier about successfully obtaining a graduate accountant role last week with a CA firm in North Sydney. I want to share with you about the interview process.& F- a8 J5 M" x7 Z- a
[# c" T) z* c* _& Z
Basically, it was quite a short interview for about 20mins, here are some of the questions I can recall:, b0 |! o1 {2 c- w+ E
1.    Tell me about more about your degree (when people see liberal studies, they are not sure what exactly it involves)
; Z2 ~0 P; NV. c1 a' U2.    What main duties do you have at Bly?
/ U/ D. f# i* E3.    Why do you want to leave your current job?
3 ^/ H2 v2 T& n4.    What do you enjoy doing at in your spare time?
+ g! e2 H/ H1 V# I5.    What skills have you gained from you studies and working at Bly? 9 }/ q3 R$ w- Q
6.    Are you willing to undertake further studies to become a CA?5 q1 {7 D2 m$ O- X6 Zb; g( B
I think they are they main questions, the rest are just like a convresation, we talked about what sports I liked, etc. As it is a graduate role, I suppose they did not expect much experience and mainly considered whether I would fit in with their work culture. But I certainly think level 1 training and internship helped me to gain valuable experiece which enabled me to stand out from other graduates. And also, the interview program was extremely helpful, it boosted my confidence and I know what to expect from interviews.
# \& T; a6 ^7 w( z/ W
! X( a$ T, o6 ?, ?" VOnce again, I want to say thank you for your guidance and support, this has been a really valuable experience for me. And I think so many people can benefit from your programs.- Z1 ^6 w% C# }: o( u
: p3 \% l4 U4 T& I7 h! {I will be in touch to let you know how I go with my new job, I start on the coming Monday.
8 y5 N7 o# ]5 I, D, ^: t5 p2 W- c4 u' i& r/ f
Have a good weekend!
6 W$ N8 k& `9 A/ P- E8 M1 T
$ I; e2 B1 n* i- Z& X( t* N
* d( u) D* v8 e$ T8 V0 xRegards,
H' N5 P4 `) c( l5 xSimo
/ V$ h8 r' H) Y% @! U: bd
! F, \- `; x7 h- X
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

帖子

积分

高级会员

积分
发表于 2013-5-9 09:14:00 | 显示全部楼层
Dear Coco 5 L* D3 n! C! ]- |% XM: Y' b
i' e8 [( I6 }+ ^+ Y
I’m very happy to inform you that I did my second round of interview with an accounting firm in Hornsby and at the end of interview I signed a part-time 6 months contract as an assistant accountant.$ k4 ~3 K3 H- W, z
I wish to thank you for all of your support and your help. Your training program and also the Internship program was the key of my success, without those knowledge it was almost impossible for me to find a job.$ N; TE- L3 N7 Mf) y
My first interview was mainly about my personality, my qualifications, my work experiences and the reason I chose this path for myself. They asked lots of questions about my responsibilities in Bly and the reason I left./ z, J4 m7 l. g4 m& B; e
The second interview included some general questions about Tax, GST and Preparing the BAS. Then they introduce me to other staff and left us in a room for about 30 minutes. I knew they were testing my communication skills.4 Y, n: F9 Q5 c; s' j9 ~$ J6 ~
I am very much happy to get this job and my advice to other trainees is that never give up. I applied for more than 200 hundred jobs during the last few months and I got rejected times and times, but I didn’t give up., X! i* g" w' W4 L# f6 j# ^' I8 Q
Once again a big thank you to Coco for this fantastic training program and her sincere work for helping trainees to find a job.
$ S0 O3 rl4 n; P7 ]1 d( eKind regards% O7 Q8 v0 z0 v4 ~1 K8 Z
Roya
; l. y. I' }. F
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

帖子

积分

高级会员

积分
发表于 2013-5-9 09:17:00 | 显示全部楼层
回复 blyaccounting 的帖子
( u) Z) V. u+ x# ]( f% B4 z; S$ b
) S- W( l6 {: K% c) J. P: zBly Accounting- ]' R6 ^& x5 F# D! ]
03 9667 01944 Q3 I% B' Y9 l. Q# V' {) a) n
0421 648 933
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

帖子

积分

高级会员

积分
发表于 2013-5-14 09:51:00 | 显示全部楼层
Bly Accounting% B2 R% r% _4 W3 [2 z1 A. {- i- z
03 9667 0194
: u1 m) ]1 Z5 g# K: {0 D0421 648 933
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

帖子

积分

高级会员

积分
发表于 2013-6-7 11:38:00 | 显示全部楼层
Hi Coco/Davina" f; S2 xp/ u2 q; Q% K
6 w4 k9 G- V. {% a& ]
After following trial and error method to find an accounting job for a while, I have landed myself in a "Allround office assistant role" in a medium size(15 employees) firm that specializes in accounting, wealth management, advisory and strategy. The name of the firm is Fusion Financial solutions.
: U# G0 N* l8 f" U% QMy interview was very informal and lasted about 20 minutes. It was taken by the M.D and Chief accountant. They didn't ask me for reference because I was able to convince them about my knowledge of previous work-ex and accounting concepts. 8 h! }$ _7 ~; N, X
# ^3 _7 O, r6 h; d, E' p8 {) ]- E
Your tips and suggestions were helpful.& ^: b: ]6 V; f0 h4 M) R
X# a/ F! v$ |& ^( \1 Rregards
4 D& z4 g! ?$ C; S* E' L+ M8 `5 Y+ `* v: C! B
Sugam% R: W! K1 \7 h" F$ X6 B
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

帖子

积分

高级会员

积分
发表于 2013-6-12 10:34:00 | 显示全部楼层
Hi Selina# }0 o+ Q9 }?1 J4 F) v* G
5 n, A5 I1 K+ c9 BI would like to share my experience with all the members of our Bly family about my job hunting tour as below.
6 o, W+ w( y( ?, ^7 }
5 z& Q& g8 ]5 t+ WApplication Stage
: C" n' H) f1 m% Q) b0 d0 B: rI used to apply through various sites and applied for post in everywhere in Australia and for adds from Agency and Private both .But I changed the strategy in October and applied for almost all the private advertisements in Gum Tree& Seek web site and make sure to call once. Did remember to give the 2nd Call based on the feed back I get from the first call. (ie once we call we can judge whether I will get a change or not ) In this way I got two interview opportunitieswith two clients in October 2012 (One from Seek and One from Gum Tree) and once was successful .! U+ u) m9 F1 z+ T
% T6 X: V" K}* o. K# a: I) [, a0 ^- x6 @
Interview Stage! b" [* j3 s) V7 S. j2 N! W
I had below preparation and understanding before I go to the interview7 p5 M: h( ^7 m0 ^9 G* ^
( E2 s8 |% O. D
* Learn about the company - May be with the web site
. q5 d6 ^# W; Q2 y* t* Good Dress code for first impression
+ U6 y2 }& o/ O4 W3 Q) H' d0 b3 f* Make sure to take everything needed for the interview and be there in time
# l% S& C# U( U; ]& z3 }
1 A1 H- `9 \$ ~5 n& kI make sure not to do below things During the Interview
( p6 ~# Sr; U# A: j( V" i9 x+ ^- }$ Z, I6 Q8 ~- C
* Criticize former employees
( r9 T# ~6 _0 ?8 s% _* Chew Gum
) s' z- B- \6 a; h' A- A* Lose the temper or show frustration( V6 d& ?8 ~6 y" q4 @/ ^
* Oversell or Undersell myself
$ L- u, a4 q8 L4 e/ U* Raise issue on Salary or Leave
5 m6 L& C6 I# R4 T9 m* Not to show nervous1 ?$ \+ X7 a% C- U
; v/ X* ], n! {: f2 GThey asked me questions as below
+ v0 x+ k# ~% Q" L0 _, @
2 {$ Y% c$ n- w* Explain myself% t2 C, `. O0 R, C/ ^
* Achievements in the past in detail
" P9 o) J* ]; L. H0 O* Reasons for leaving prior jobs
" c7 _3 V0 s+ H! H* Future plans8 t9 E8 r0 v" f7 H/ @
* How can you handle an angry customer: b* P, P# }, U3 y3 m( v
*Why do you need this job
: \+ G, ^* l# h! S3 _*What are your strengths
' l- P& B* @, h- i" u& P* What are your weaknesses; C* ~9 `' I! P; i9 B
* How do you plan your daily work2 r5 P! V; [% }+ o) L5 ~- O
* How do you mange staff under you if any7 @4 q* A& x" I
* Explain a situation where you managed to meet difficult deadline in your work history" ~: }F! W) O% {
*What Bly is doing
w" g. `& l4 p' k0 [9 G' n* How often do your work there
6 ]* M- s: i$ {% a, z, l$ c2 d. |* How long you were with Bly
0 M" @' M, Q8 x2 O* What Actions do you take to get used to Australian pronunciation/ I3 F6 a0 T) J4 h
* What are the other types of work you can do - Eg Call answering etc
! W( Y2 P! f4 L+ ~* What basis of accounting you can do ? (Accrual & Cash )
) \' s' P" u) N/ o8 r* Can you do accounting for Family Trust
9 ~" b8 c" s1 tU$ z* Can you prepare BAS Statement
# |! m( J( i" E1 a$ O4 G& X1 W* Explain how to do Bank Reconciliation and how to rectify any difference observed
# w; ]! S# S9 k& l1 f* Arrange the below words in the order of Success for the Business - ( Sales / Service / Quality / Integrity / profitability )5 ]& {9 u4 P( b0 q2 _2 ~
* What action you will take if you cant finish your given duties within paid hours
* u0 H) p5 w- c% a* What are the Reports you can produce to the ManagementMonthly / Weekly/ Daily, j) M' N0 _/ x' d
* How to Account for R&D
& e6 K: v' g5 m. G" T- C+ Y* How to do Job Costing in the Quick Books& C9 K1 O0 _% S3 ^
* How can you present Departmental Accounting
3 n! g3 ~* b4 S4 ?* Who are your referees
) g3 g% w1 R! T9 ]% i' k* Do you have any questions$ c" a6 P1 c$ R$ n
' q" R6 ]w5 d. m4 D
3 [7 B8 F9 o2 d
I asked whether this is a new post or an existing position ( M6 c4 q0 }9 ^. S: t( V/ A" p
6 T7 ]' E* O' e, K. A! h
8 Q; a& u) HL# N* Q/ z6 l: gEven though I answered all the above confidently , final decision was based on the Reference call. Thus I take this opportunity to thank Ms Coco and the Team for all the work done for me to success in this post. Further more it is important to mention that the Intensive Training and Internship Program is a Really a good work plan and help to understand vast area in Accounting and its like on the job Training. $ t) H$ @+ `* vA
( x6 i( S" o4 `" j- M0 h3 Z$ z" O
* i4 |6 c, T0 c% K7 n4 U# U6 d% WYours Sincerely
# l# F( ~/ ]* q4 V) @6 CDhanesh
4 w6 h4 T0 P, TQ. \1 _
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

帖子

积分

高级会员

积分
发表于 2013-6-14 11:15:00 | 显示全部楼层
Dear CoCo, Jeff and Cindy,
5 Q: {% V& k$ \; {# y
- C/ }) a: y9 s+ V{* C6 y
$ S1 B# ]! zML
: s. m8 Q/ g7 d- `! }It’s really lucky for me to find this job as bookkeeper with a construction company. Actually, I find this bookkeeper job from gumtree.
& h; }6 E/ Z5 |! J+ y: z
, {. I* w- J7 \I think it is really important to check your email constantly, because they contact me the night when I apply for this role. However,by the time I saw the reply it is too late, so it delayed my interview for a day. I think there is some suitable accounting job for beginners to do on gumtree.
: D7 [5 R) G2 c2 K( t3 `! v8 V& d; ?0 e, C
By the time when I apply for it, they want to hire someone as part-time. However, they finally decided to hire someone as full-time. I also went for an interview with recruitment agent. The job is also a part-time. Therefore, as a beginner, I think you can apply for all kinds of job regardless of what type it is.$ s% J, ~; I; p
7 v$ N) lZ7 @/ Q3 [2 M4 yThe interview is not long, and I think one factor that contributes to my success is attitude. Nobody wants to hire someone who doesn’t even believe they can handle the job.3 ~1 ?& E9 m% I' |" d: R( S
7 r5 g7 D$ mN$ ]9 @
They asked me about my working experience and education background.
1 D1 I/ m( n' Q0 D, u$ {4 i+ e; _- o- C* }- s6 `
Like:
# c( ib! ?& Lg8 ~/ fL- H( y0 e0 i/ C4 H1 \- P+ k* @- q
what do you usually do during your intern?
5 W& B' Hn. r/ v$ Y: |: f" u- O) B+ C2 s7 o7 sN' e
What did you do when you are studying?0 L( a_3 T& D" t9 y
6 b: B" r: J; w; PAlso, they asked “Are you well-organized”?
# `* y' D) r; y# c) v7 S
, L' [1 {2 E- ]5 r0 SAnother interview I went to with recruitment agent they also asked me about' |. I+ X4 G7 d8 }
* d8 b5 o' r( n; B$ Rwhat is your strength?0 B( S/ o! G4 J% F- a, d* T
3 ?d+ I0 |Z+ lU& y# f3 }9 HWhat is your weakness?
; S' Q* t# }! L7 l9 i' w+ j. M5 C% r& K
What do you do during your intern?
1 i; P( @7 S( o& u; D* x/ S6 V/ G9 \: p9 _' }$ g6 E) ~
Your working experience is critical for you to get the position, tell them how you did the job and how you improve yourself.
- Kx7 T2 @8 b
" J" y3 C7 d" X; [V5 h' b' c! ^
6 |- r7 z4 y1 Mhu7 s, e0 v; Q
! Y- W! `* b' I4 J8 Y/ Rl: k0 e. {Finally, try to apply for the role with a suitable travelling distance from you is important. Goodluck to everyone!~
9 a- I% Z" j' ^( E% W9 Z0 H6 @
/ I# B) qS$ k4 d& `8 V+ PA" _2 T! Z* J- |( k" \
$ J* t. n7 q, F9 n
Casey
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

帖子

积分

高级会员

积分
发表于 2013-6-26 23:20:00 | 显示全部楼层
& z" J3 q3 h0 m Bly Accounting provides a tax return course with a difference – your tax done at the same time
7 T% s, Y8 L: J. x6 ^
# o$ \! b$ g- \( R' `(Your 2013 individual tax return will be lodged for free)!
8 \/ Z; A$ q2 c, Y( k7 b9 k
8 o/ D" k4 ]* O·Are you ready for 2013 Tax Return Season?+ |2 |/ y$ [0 u7 r8 I1 R
( [+ t3 I2 M1 z·Just graduated?Do you want to explore yourcareerin Accounting Firm and become a Tax Accountant?' J/ m$ p9 d+ h% k3 w
* q6 c! i9 Gx/ V& \
·Tax Accountant overseas? Just immigrated? Do you want to apply your knowledge under Australia Taxation Law?; \" I: D) S' k: x- Z# ]( l6 T
- U+ |% j: f. S( j" ~4 p4 X·Spent few year taking care about your family and want to return to your Accounting career?6 x& n+ p( x, X* `, g3 r
1 I4 e* Y" @( u}6 N" ^; M
·Tired about Commercial Sector? Want to jump into Public Practice Sector?
9 W9 GH' {3 i; i& h' C1 F/ i' T* ^' X+ P
·Do you want to know the secrets about what Tax Accountants are doing in a dailybasis?0 r4 k1 d9 o7 o' @2 A
2 d3 {( Y' K6 q1 [! H" S" w·Do you want to know how to maximise your tax deductions?$ T' k. z: a& Cn
C% _# D+ c6 s* c' [- w, U( P: X_1 T; ^
This program allows those interested in learning about tax returns to understand the Australian taxation system and how to lodge tax returns. These are all practical experience and cases.
; K( g: a4 K; W7 n5 A% g9 `2 W8 {, E6 m# a
! }5 I; ?( I6 cm/ Q
·  Do you think you should get more back than what you actually did last year?) S0 H2 m: E9 F$ j( }
8 c! I; T3 T# ?0 r: ~' A* d·  Have you ever been asked by your friends in regards to their tax return and tax situation?
# v( Q: W; \1 n
/ Xt; k! {3 s, r·  Do you have to drive for work purposes? Maximise your Motor Vehicle deduction.! \$ }% h- a: m% }* u
7 _: E/ R( j/ z7 `4 A
·  Did you have to support anyone in the last financial year, such as spouse, parents etc? Get benefits to help look after them.
1 S" V+ M% ^0 a$ ]) d- Y# m$ H! U( ?+ u; H/ Z6 T$ W5 u
·  Did you purchase any stationeriesor computers for yourself or your children? Learn how to deduct those expenses from your income.$ i) L4 Q' K; O
+ S% g; O* X" O# [
·  Did you take any education program that will leverage your accounting career? Learn how to claim them back in your return.
& u% W1 g0 V# m! b+ X8 k0 j' F. E4 W* g1 S2 O0 }
·  Are you running your own small business? Learn how to do your own return so that you can save accounting costs.
) X# s9 g7 h7 _+ u8 G$ l0 |' ^2 s( S5 s5 c* t0 K+ m3 @
·  Do you feel your previousaccountant is not as competent as you expected?
: J5 h9 t2 {( q/ |/ xq8 S2 w! f2 ?# c, [
7 [! cEA+ V# X: [If your answer to any of the above questions is yes, this training program is definitely for you., [: Zi+ i* [; N( r2 u
3 g0 s+ R/ K' _w! z* Q2 ?
What you can get out of the program?
7 X' z1 w4 r" d0 Y' K/ }2 ]2 \% _x2 R$ p+ `) q5 T}% C3 Z; M$ c* C: m
2 R/ b7 L3 `* x9 k5 \·Broaden your accounting career choice – the taxation area
g* ~3 n' x# Z( I) W8 d& ^8 h0 T* rT* A2 w7 }' [
·Additional tax return experience included in your resume with Bly Accounting
* R; ^$ v% ?2 A1 v
( y1 K; _6 g; J. i9 l' T·Maximise your owntax return
( t1 e% \/ _- p. v: ?$ F5 P~3 B1 Y8 A) n
·Learn to use tax lodgement software – MYOB Accountants Office (formerly Solution 6)7 \" L# b. E) U0 y7 m8 d9 t
4 c9 x- ^- M' a) I4 Y) k% F# x·Get your 2013 Financial Year tax lodged for free" |$ `1 f' D+ g% q
7 [2 \J0 J( x" lB! L, o
·Help your friends and family get their tax done, v9 A" R7 x) D! P) k1 b: S
0 A7 Q7 o8 [! a; st
·Use what you have learnt for interviews& W# S$ _: `; u8 C
* [5 TO2 [, D1 f' V9 @+ iU
5 j6 ^2 uM3 L: p: O! q' v9 I/ ~, `Your tax return calculation andlodgement is included in the Course Fee.
. j: {; g/ v, p- ?$ X" I
/ [5 `2 k5 i2 p) }, Z3 k, Y; K7 j5 p) Y0 j- _2 d
The tax training will be conducted in July: 9/7/2013, 10/7/2013 & 11/7/2013
* w, J) L% r* g, e; A
# t, @2 U/ x4 C5 O1 d/ w3 h(Please contact us to provide you with detailed Tax Training timetable )
- X( s/ p' \. }N1 @+ a' D9 n, [9 {1 t* r
) f" d" C4 Z% K: V; F2 [9 q
Register your seat by 5/7/2013 for these 3 days Tax Training, you will receive $50discount.
7 x& O! l0 Q: uThis Tax Training is quite popular, we only have limited seats, pleasecontact us ASAP to secure your seats!
% [9 O) Y1 k+ J( `3 A2 Q4 y: |9 W5 \% sF8 R$ C' d3 c1 S6 ?% c
For more information, please contact us on 03 9667 0194 or 0421 648 933.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

帖子

积分

正式会员

积分
发表于 2013-8-22 17:32:00 | 显示全部楼层
Hi Yolanda, . L" a) p. W+ [7 x1 C/ P
How are you? I wanted to say thank you again to Jeff for the reference check. I got offered the accounts officer position, my role involves payroll, accounts payable, accounts receivable and administrative duties. I applied for the job through seek and received a phone interview the following day and was invited to an interview a few days later. The phone interview went for 15 minutes and the actual interview lasted about an hour. For both interviews I was asked behavioural type questions.
! b: x* j! hN2 D! ~! ^8 e& cThe questions that were asked were: 3 e7 _* ^! f, P, k) G
) H: P& d% g/ G; V, c7 R2 n7 J1) What is your greatest weakness?
3 c" _" z* g2 E6 V: M2) What are your strengths?
7 _6 G4 E1 h4 O9 D1 K7 t& BUh( d3) How would you describe yourself?
" O- F" H# i1 L! m1 e4) Where do you see yourself in a few years and what are your long term goals? 8 p' S5 N% E1 C1 l* y
5) What is your expected salary? b: {- k( t" v- m* l! ]% m
6) What motivates you?
8 h4 n" A1 p" E. ^: _7) Why are you leaving your current role?
6 w# u2 f, x3 e; w! A8) Why should we hire you? . @0 J) @. ?$ D6 d. S# z8 ]
9) Do you prefer working in a smaller or larger environment and why? , M$ E1 h2 V) D2 f

+ U$ X3 h3 V0 `' LI know job hunting can get very frustrating but don't give up. Keep applying and you will get there. In the meanwhile, all the trainings and real hands-on working experience indeed increased my confidence and I found them quite useful trough my job hunting. Also, if you don't get the job from one place just use it as a learning experience and focus on areas that you think you may not have done well. Make sure you're prepared for behavioural questions and know your resume well.. P/ i6 I, N0 R" ]" ~: q4 Z
% \- F" g( v1 |+ V. y7 ic; d0 `0 I, Y
Thanks again for all your help and support. Good luck guys :)
2 d% F. C% y* I4 ^* \$ o% }& h0 ~& w
. e2 V) y- L6 p3 p0 cKind regards,
- o! l& p% c/ J3 k3 J! `( G
7 R; q6 g2 J7 ?0 L4 w7 I" x# H* }. jAlice Tran
0 K% r. i* h; b7 q4 d. f) d5 A
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表回复

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

联系客服 关注微信 下载APP 返回顶部 返回列表