[培训] Accouting training available & Accounting interns wanted! - Bly Accounti

[复制链接]

主题

帖子

积分

高级会员

积分
发表于 2013-3-27 01:14:00 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
7 _8 C4 M6 t( fDo you want to secure your ideal accounting position?Do you need practical accounting skills?Worried about technical test in your interview?You will need this:
6 x: Q) Z) B" Q- o& M' zWe are a CPA Public Practice
5 I: G& {& [' {9 {We provide public practice accounting services includingpreparation of tax returns and bookkeeping./ H& j6 r4 a. se2 J. P- [
Our firm specializes in individual and small businessaccounting services & advice. We can help you with tax planning,bookkeeping, BAS, company set up, MYOB set up, business advice and strategicplanning. + ^* {; v, y/ w0 H
1 a8 J9 @7 N8 X4 Y' k; BGaining the right amount of theoretical knowledge isessential; however there is no substitute for practical experience. This is whywe have designed our practical training program to enable graduates to gainexposure to a real work environment.0 t" f+ L8 O0 p6 ^0 @- K/ U
$ iZ1 [- O8 F& e% l$ }6 |- X
Target Audience:
5 K4 N- |" r. O4 D9 Z4 T5 LBusiness owners who would like to do their own bookkeepingto save on accounting feesAccounting students who are still studying in university,studying in TAFE or just graduating.People from overseas requiring work experience in anAustralian accounting work environment. Accounts Clerks who have limited working experience insmall/medium companies.
, Y& B4 B0 p, U6 }8 W7 z& lOutline# Z7 k6 S0 ~- T+ o! k1 O0 i
Module 1 Accounts Payable/Accounts ReceivableModule 2 Credit Card ReconciliationModule 3 Bank ReconciliationModule 4 PrepaymentModule 5 Fixed Asset RegisterModule 6 AccrualsModule 7 Cost Centre AnalysisModule 8 Inventory Processing and Year End Stock Take &AdjustmentModule 9 Accounting System Comparison: Saasu & SAPModule 10 Individual Tax Return & Company Tax ReturnModule 11 Business Activity StatementModule 12 Payroll1 @- }6 H! Z& ?" S- F
Getting to the next step in your accounting career can be adaunting task. A higher level of knowledge and technicals skills is needed. Wehave designed this a program to meet these requirements.. _7 bN* h: K9 \& i" v; v
This practical training program suits anyone who has a goodworking knowlegde of accounting/ |6 t0 J! A( q
andwould like their next step to be in a large or listed organisation.Level 2 Target AudienceAccountants who need to perform advanced accounting dutiesAccounting students/graduates who want to work for largelisted firmsAccounts Clerks in small to medium firms who are seeking tomove to large organisations! L& [8 f4 ^( T
Module 1% Z! D6 Nc7 ?) p0 W3 G
ListedCompany Accounting Dep. Structure & Month End Check ListModule 2; D# }& T1 G! `1 w) d( R" ~* }
SAP ExposureModule 3; x& a5 ~4 K; S7 h5 g, R
ForwardDated InvoicesModule 4 Sales Report, Inter-Co Sales & Sales Analysis.Module 57 S% }9 l6 T/ o5 g3 h+ t7 M; _
Stock Reportand AnalysisModule 61 F' \! m; d2 ^& Q7 \; _" B
AccrualsModule 7
( ]" R- F- W& K* M- G# M" n& kP&LAnalysis, Company Internal AuditModule 8
4 Q. y[; M6 s1 {% m. JConsolidationModule 9
4 _: jd8 V% ^6 |/ jForecastModule 10
( o* K" M+ |& K6 D3 lBudgetModule 11. ~. m9 n4 ]6 j0 W# U
Cash Flow
# J1 y: O, Z4 r2 {' yWe also provide interview coaching:Performing well in interviews is a critical requirement togetting that job. Sometimes it is not enough to have sufficient technicalskills. You need to be able to articulate
6 }# Q$ i# k, G4 lthis to your future employer. This interview coaching course is designedto help you do this and includes strategies to prepare for interviews and waysto answer behavioural questions.
) \_5 `/ T" o& qFees will apply for Training
, _+ N1 M# p' [. N' ]: tIf you are interested in the program, please send us yourenquiry, your email address and we will contact you shortly.7 c. _5 L; D8 G/ [5 a! f
/ H1 B) \6 o3 F4 S9 E5 EPlease feelfree to give us a call if you have any further enquiries. We can be reached at 03 9667 0194, 03 9018 9563 or 0421 648 933.We would be happy to help in your accounting career. # L' G. P" d' A
# n& z1 X" Z5 p/ }
; q1 M" y2 j5 r) wKBly Team03 9667 019403 9018 95630421 648 9333 t) g1 ^- OF& ~
联系我时请说明是在亿忆论坛看到的,谢谢!

上一篇:墨尔本武盟 公开课 免费体验 咏春拳
下一篇:会计行业精英佳音 免费试听 西人会计师主管主讲 快速就业好机会

主题

帖子

积分

高级会员

积分
发表于 2013-4-2 09:42:00 | 显示全部楼层
Dear everyone,
G, M5 c7 F* y
* @W: N+ g/ {. p3 [& i/ N6 NPlease join me in congratulating Sumona’s new position as a payroll officer! This position is recommended by one of our trainee – Angela. Angela’s company need a payroll officer and she contacted us so we sent some resumes to them. they interviewed four our trainees and at the end they pick Sumona to join their company! Please read her feedback and I believe it is very helpful with your job hunting! For those trainees who know any job available or is resigning and wish to pick someone replace your position, please do not hesitate to contact us! We do NOT charge anything from all these job recommend to company or to our trainees. It is purely for free and we hope every trainee can get an accounting position! And we are very appreciated for the trainees who recommend position to other trainees!
6 m3 e- N* m- x0 w! NWe will get back to you as soon as we can.1 Yw& P2 T1 @) e- J! n1 m$ W
; k1 c4 \7 ?8 T
Here is her interview feedback, she sent this feedback to one of our senior accountant Selena.3 V8 C7 e: j" Z: s, _
Please have a look and find the useful information for your job hunting!+ m" g' d! @3 c
; k2 m! X* N8 u7 }9 n& J, o1 @! k$ z
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
+ @' I' t) C& Y0 T7 a6 H9 d5 G2 nFrom: Sumona Lahiri [mailto: @gmail.com] 1 G" Q) O% C7 ~% j6 ~
Sent: Tuesday, 27 November 2012 8:34 PM
8 u6 t0 r6 A& ?! ?5 ITo: selina5 l8 W, ^5 K0 |
Subject: Re: FW: Interview feedback1 D6 f# K5 ?( J5 D4 g2 M7 q4 Qt2 ]

0 u- W9 ^" V% j! gHi Selena,+ m7 D& m$ A$ z4 D+ W- U
6 v% y. Q+ Q) @8 z
I would like to personally thank you for helping me out with my position as a Payroll Officer at this Drivers recruitment company. I wish to tell you that you guys are amazing and that this internship worked wonders on preparing me for the interview as well as the job. So thanks a trillion again. :)
3 T9 c" h- }/ _- |( a; G & @1 R8 p2 P: v2 ?
About this Drivers recruitment company, its a medium sized company dealing with recruitment of commercial truck drivers carrying various grades of licenses. The head office is located in Brisbane at Underwood where the main operations, IT, technical, Payroll and Accounts are based. I am in the payroll division as a Payroll Officer and closely work with the Accounts payable Officer, Senior Accountant and Operations Manager.
1 i2 G% a$ V3 I0 L1 |+ L
. K: O. G5 D. e1 F' J4 BThe job description for a new comer like myself is to first familiarize with the system which is an in house developed software called DriverPop that is comprehensive and quite user friendly. I won't shy away from saying that it is very different from Myob and to get used to it takes quite a bit of time, but once the flow is reached, it becomes easier. The tasks are on time constrained and every day the work is cut out for me like every other job.' B4 l9 ]# S) A0 p: g, `$ Q! ]
" H( G9 J/ [' D4 e; x0 c
The interview was informal and brief with generic and behavioral questions like why would you like to be in this job? how do you behave in a conflict environment? Would you consider yourself to be detail oriented person? etc. The answers are not definitive and they differ from person to person. My mantra was not to say yes to everything, but mix a largely positive answer with a bit of negative so that they can understand that you are not perfect but are willing to learn. For eg: The interviewer asked me that what was the most negative aspect about myself? and I said "Confidence". It was the truth but also the right answer because I would like to sharpen my confidence and people skills more. My questions were not very much accounting based but even generic questions can be the decisive factor. , v# Z! ~) H: ~/ j, r4 ~: g

/ o8 |2 k4 A/ c8 s' b! g/ @/ }: GLastly, I would like to wish you all the very best for future prospects and again, a tremendous thanks to Selena especially for everything. :); ]; w$ [9 A1 V5 Q/ B, D
5 f" {6 g! i) o; {. @
Take care and best regards,
A0 e. x4 y# s! {$ A5 H! n8 A; ^2 USumona) z+ s`7 `9 }9 E. ^! r& U
% b( n$ p/ U/ I' F0 q- |---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------. Kd9 N( V6 a5 E. j
Should you have any enquiry, please feel free to contact us!) q4 O- L?. V; }+ d
P/ S$ S" k( B! V
9 \6 \& [- {6 T) b% o! FBly Accounting Team/ C2 Q# vb- m
w w w.blyaccounting.com.au
6 n! z4 _1 }+ R1 \$ Db$ [email protected]
1 ]( a) `9 r5 w0 D! l9 I5 n% G9 Bv* t; V03 9667 0194
4 P, ?/ S4 m' ~2 N03 9018 9563
/ L& `$ z: Z. v, h4 m) l0421 648 933
8 A% O6 i- I1 ~4 G" B
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

帖子

积分

高级会员

积分
发表于 2013-4-8 02:12:00 | 显示全部楼层
本帖最后由 blyaccount 于 2013-4-8 03:13 编辑 : O# E8 N& l2 c& Z0 a8 n! K# s2 g
7 }7 G( `3 t. h4 q/ V6 m8 ?
HelloCoco,
) g' Y- h9 U, t; bIam very glad can keep in touch with you again+ u* v6 H+ i2 s! A# N7 X- ~
Currently,I have been working at in a public tax practice in Milton as Tax Accountantafter several months join with Bly AccountingMainlymy tasks and all accountant here are doing tax return, BAS and superfund.Unfortunately, we donot do AP/AR and others that we have learned inclassevery day.
3 M% t! v% vw& E' LFirstinterview, the employer ask me : "Have you experienced withtaxation?", my respond was " Yes, I have"Backin 2009, I have completed my tax school training at ITP, Brisbane.Thenext few days, they rang me for second interview relating personalquestion and behaviour.After that, the employer introduced me to otherstaff and Istraightaway to work. They also asked about Bly Accounting , but they did not askme to put referre to be contacted.' F" o; m3 q. N7 f3 s1 |
Currently,I still doing part time work and start on early June, I will be in fulltime work.
; E0 ]5 a& P* z6 z* zIjust want to say thank you very much for always give us support and effort togain knowledge in Internship ProgramIdo hope to all of you guys, may the God will blessing upon youwith wonderfull luck and all the best.* h$ asc! N- \
Thankyou once again and kind regardsDarren ( B. O* V" y@# G3 Q1 }
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

帖子

积分

高级会员

积分
发表于 2013-4-12 00:01:00 | 显示全部楼层
Dear Coco," g' H- d4 B, p@
. l$ \, \: F% {p0 V9 Y& U& ~
# m1 _/ }: `& F7 s) rHow are you.' G' k+ {( a5 _) u
0 P! c# @! z3 t7 ~
I should write this letter last year, but it was really busy since i got the job.
8 C4 y, Z# g+ b' }1 ^% D
" T: ]F$ S" Y) ]$ J( \Really appreciated for your help.
+ M! s" O: l7 _5 G# y+ T, F( [# l8 t) H6 s$ F5 Z
Coco help me a lot during the reference check." P% m& a" y+ _5 _9 L- A; W0 o
2 i$ _* V" N% L, t7 T+ \Thank you again.
% o* f2 o8 d7 c6 h% G0 fR3 i( _6 R; x. [
I would say if without you, it is impossible for me to find a job.
: P, A- B7 j7 e8 i- E# A0 @* V% mK' Z7 X
The course is super useful.
. C0 m$ x0 A5 g* o) k8 Y1 {5 C3 @( h) ]5 q
I have recommend two of my friends to join this course.
6 x+ e( b8 g: m0 e! c' j
" c' l1 ]; Q/ P9 t: _So if you want to get a job, you should join this course.e" F3 X9 G+ {; @/ d2 T: U5 [5 @
2 M% p& c* [/ M( M
Thank you very much.0 a# r: \- u( b
, Lg! B, ?. _3 dRegards.6 U6 |2 m/ [! _: f
0 d2 G, S9 D& H- O5 u6 [% B: MKent
3 P3 z2 \. c: j
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

帖子

积分

高级会员

积分
发表于 2013-4-12 00:16:00 | 显示全部楼层
Hi Bly,
* }8 g( Z5 J, K% z9 A
* A$ l/ W) N: c* E- kThank you Bly. Last week I got two job offers. I think the training is one of the most important reasons i can get my position. Actually I chose a part time role (25 hours a week) at the end but i think this role will give me a good opportunity to exercise my skills. The company asked me lots of behavior questions including the way to deal with stress, my idea of an ideal management, my priority in my work, my career goal and 5 years career plan. They also asked me lots of details of my ex-positions including the software I used in my work, the volume of invoices, my responsibilities etc.
% W; ?' ~+ S- n5 {. w' z, ^
+ Q2 g5 CB- f% f5 w) Q5 oI think level 2 course is very important and i still would like to enroll my position in level 2.% U- ]+ \- f# P
# na$ W( |, f) U* tThanks again for everything. & h( f4 |8 ~; Z4 S# j4 e8 J' i
6 o5 t: X7 O; E+ D4 _2 q
Regards,5 I* B* N! P- @% k5 `/ N
Aida
m7 R$ r" W* q; n" N
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

帖子

积分

正式会员

积分
发表于 2013-4-12 00:18:00 | 显示全部楼层
Dear Coco,
6 F8 N0 Y5 j5 m7 r5 a- h
4 A; DP5 d1 O1 B6 bf/ aDid you have a good weekend?Can you believe i just conducted an interview on Sunday and i got an offer from it? Please let me share a story with you......$ S, _) G5 `+ o

$ W2 d3 [3 ?% O9 U$ r, G, \On 8th March, i posted my resume from"SEEK.COM.AU" regarding an assistant accountant role, then the following day the employer asked to have an intervew on Friday 11th March. The interviewer has asked me following questions:" C1 a* l8 J' }: n' n
( C7 X; D5 g& O/ `
1) What is your nationality?
8 ]9 Q3 s$ \W, T. a1 |) M# n2) How do you lodge BAS and have ever filled up the BAS return form?
+ ^N+ r# M, K9 h@. E; f# T3) How much do you know about Payroll and Payroll tax?
( P5 {/ W4 O5 g" @3 _; o5 k4) How is your skills regarding MYOB operation?! i+ l! t& e' C3 ~9 T& N9 A
5) Why should i offer you this job?9 ~0 p7 H" [: c, ?: U* e$ B
, G: w. W$ Z0 M- c. t2 @
Then on Saturday morning, i received his phone call and he ask me to attend interview again on Sunday. When i arrived his office, there was another interviewer, she has asked me following questions:4 y7 F0 VR) n# j! W
3 |; X, ?: Y" Q' N1 ?* [* ]
1) What is your ambition towards your life?5 D1 s) H1 r, V! z& |
2) Why should i hire you?
, `0 B% M; D9 L/ s5 l) YU. {3 h9 t3) Are you going to study CPA and how long does it take?' v# _* P/ q; F) `6 M3 W1 [2 H- ~
N" w. o/ y/ b/ S4 ^8 d
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

帖子

积分

高级会员

积分
发表于 2013-4-15 12:09:00 | 显示全部楼层
Hi Coco,
1 o! D1 m- B# X& d- Z! e- R
6 i9 u6 r& G( P) v% P- |4 c: c' ithanks very much for the reference check. They offered me the job today and was happy to accept it. As promised below are details of my interview experience.4 Y* y% M. |) u1 k' z0 g3 I: s8 j
9 @8 x" ?. g3 [4 M6 t- u5 s1 tI had to go through a psych test before the interview (50 Questions). The interview was conducted by the HR Manager and the CFO. It lasted about 30 mins. Below are some of the questions they asked.
9 B" W$ d; S. C+ d3 ^
- L/ C; O& T6 @8 P- Tell me about yourself0 T: O) q; z0 e6 Q0 OP3 A# z' a, D9 Z
- What do you know about our company - Y1 ]* qd' \1 Z% Z$ G7 n
- Describe your role in Bly
( }/ a& R0 \0 e' H9 ^' f- Describe the role in your previous company
3 s& u& VQ, a/ |- The Manager described the position & I told him how I fitted the role6 ~9 B8 F9 e. x. R" g/ h% |. A
- Are you a hands-on person?
2 n( r4 {! ?' O( H8 L6 A- How do you prioritize tasks?
1 F& k8 W+ w6 m0 _/ D: |( ^5 v7 m- Are you good in computers? (I told them my familiarity with software and systems)$ y( L. r' r& d9 L, o7 o
- They also asked accounting packages I'm familiar with and do I know SAP. (I told them about my SAP experience in previous job)
) q' a: A. A8 r& |, r' B- Have I had any experience in making improvements to accounting systems & was required to give an example.
+ ?. ~( y9 \9 sP% H" p
) Z% Z+ L# h/ lI went over the job decription, resume and things that were covered in the interview class in Bly before the actual interview which proved to be useful.* E; f8 I$ V* B7 U$ d6 I: W4 \0 [
/ a6 M$ e. `: j( p5 y- W) K0 m# X
Thanks for the support and help.
" [. ^( Y6 B6 z' L! K! c' D! ^$ N" P& l# p& n! L% N. P
Best Regards2 c7 W( s* g& a
Chandler 5 k+ S( ]; A+ W) VH" j4 V* LL
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

帖子

积分

高级会员

积分
发表于 2013-4-15 12:09:00 | 显示全部楼层
Hi Coco,
! F! T* S2 I. R9 {) Q+ F! e* i) ~: M
thanks very much for the reference check. They offered me the job today and was happy to accept it. As promised below are details of my interview experience.
' j2 B% g( s3 {6 K" k+ d! `: T1 X- B; u9 D. h
I had to go through a psych test before the interview (50 Questions). The interview was conducted by the HR Manager and the CFO. It lasted about 30 mins. Below are some of the questions they asked.
) a5 @+ ?/ j* \- v5 T
0 ?; M: }" S& a2 y! W! f+ u4 p) T( n- Tell me about yourself
2 Di8 i& L% h" k- What do you know about our company
; u: D3 M5 P2 a. e1 L: O1 h- Describe your role in Bly
. J: o. W! x. t, E- Describe the role in your previous company
* R" O. J4 S& L# P* W- The Manager described the position & I told him how I fitted the role
) q, p1 N* s5 W3 z% q8 n- Are you a hands-on person?5 _* j' ]4 f/ Sx
- How do you prioritize tasks?
% c$ v$ O/ h. `$ gy: M6 P9 F4 w- Are you good in computers? (I told them my familiarity with software and systems)) K" S' l+ P! H# a
- They also asked accounting packages I'm familiar with and do I know SAP. (I told them about my SAP experience in previous job). V. Rr9 n! V& M# K8 h0 ]6 H- J" p
- Have I had any experience in making improvements to accounting systems & was required to give an example.- q/ Z3 y& k, G! _
# _- P: _4 \) z6 m9 uxI went over the job decription, resume and things that were covered in the interview class in Bly before the actual interview which proved to be useful." Z) b0 FH9 }|" R6 V7 v! h
- H: e! Q% Y, s, S3 g! g# r
Thanks for the support and help.4 ?" p. A, |& g
! }$ y! V4 N7 `Best Regards
6 w: V1 N/ J/ O: BChandler
4 F) b3 J: y& o/ ^9 g* D
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

帖子

积分

正式会员

积分
发表于 2013-4-15 12:14:00 | 显示全部楼层
Hi Coco,
3 ?* A1 g. @4 I
; O% O) w; x1 ?$ g4 X- a, @thanks very much for the reference check. They offered me the job today and was happy to accept it. As promised below are details of my interview experience.
1 E0 f& G, C6 i2 `8 o7 F+ B6 L5 z/ x; M% s6 ]3 T
I had to go through a psych test before the interview (50 Questions). The interview was conducted by the HR Manager and the CFO. It lasted about 30 mins. Below are some of the questions they asked.
1 p6 x, F" ~* d% `9 Z3 A8 X: r0 T# ]& U8 N; `
- Tell me about yourself
5 _/ G. v* k# D, K) d; k$ i7 W! a- What do you know about our company
3 Z9 \1 x8 n! Me, \+ }7 C- Describe your role in Bly ; [/ `3 r% l' n1 p
- Describe the role in your previous company
$ p* T) Y! Z: Y8 H! Q- The Manager described the position & I told him how I fitted the role- I# {* Z5 p& K3 F% \+ T# n
- Are you a hands-on person?
) b# a6 W. D0 j, H, L& g- How do you prioritize tasks?
6 b8 Z. L1 l& d/ H- Are you good in computers? (I told them my familiarity with software and systems)
( ^: D6 ^3 G# d. sD2 w- They also asked accounting packages I'm familiar with and do I know SAP. (I told them about my SAP experience in previous job)
6 y& D" X6 `8 cm! _- Have I had any experience in making improvements to accounting systems & was required to give an example.5 O# G* c) F) P$ |
) o) K( R4 i8 y7 i3 K* y3 wI went over the job decription, resume and things that were covered in the interview class in Bly before the actual interview which proved to be useful.
6 V* i1 Z! d8 \) M: G' A7 A3 Q' V, U
Thanks for the support and help.1 @6 S4 X$ S; s: F( Q
* [* K& f9 _3 y, i% n* z( N
Best Regards" X7 [7 a- `8 f1 c
Chandler
) ^P& x' C& @# X* u9 T
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

帖子

积分

高级会员

积分
发表于 2013-5-2 00:26:00 | 显示全部楼层
Hi Coco and Davina,
! M9 Q; v6 t' A" {
$ K" @4 w; N, R! \1 s! V1 rAs I told you earlier about successfully obtaining a graduate accountant role last week with a CA firm in North Sydney. I want to share with you about the interview process.
# g% H4 wT6 K/ @
( n0 R" f% M0 [- i* }) tBasically, it was quite a short interview for about 20mins, here are some of the questions I can recall:9 [* _0 }4 f! t
1.    Tell me about more about your degree (when people see liberal studies, they are not sure what exactly it involves)' j: r) B+ m3 O, }+ b
2.    What main duties do you have at Bly?- ~3 {$ h. M( K! N! y
3.    Why do you want to leave your current job?
; E/ I0 Z6 Y' V' ]3 a0 b4.    What do you enjoy doing at in your spare time?" b0 |% A: Y4 ~% |
5.    What skills have you gained from you studies and working at Bly?
, ?# N6 [8 F2 z2 J3 _7 h6.    Are you willing to undertake further studies to become a CA?% d% R& h9 f6 \/ n5 A1 |
I think they are they main questions, the rest are just like a convresation, we talked about what sports I liked, etc. As it is a graduate role, I suppose they did not expect much experience and mainly considered whether I would fit in with their work culture. But I certainly think level 1 training and internship helped me to gain valuable experiece which enabled me to stand out from other graduates. And also, the interview program was extremely helpful, it boosted my confidence and I know what to expect from interviews. ; d' d. r) V. z* t% y7 q! I
2 M8 g( f) l$ ]6 y( K6 dOnce again, I want to say thank you for your guidance and support, this has been a really valuable experience for me. And I think so many people can benefit from your programs.
& |3 s7 D" vz
1 m1 d( Q4 l/ \# m, K% AI will be in touch to let you know how I go with my new job, I start on the coming Monday.
1 E% [8 i) e9 p* k8 L+ S3 X7 d9 d1 D6 w& x% U7 z
Have a good weekend!
- d# gB4 Y( ^' }4 y3 Q
: a3 M" ~3 X: w$ t
B' ~3 W* D- ID! eRegards,2 c! l0 Q) @9 _0 Y
Simo! w, ]. \8 N( H. g/ z
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表回复

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

联系客服 关注微信 下载APP 返回顶部 返回列表