[资源共享] 分享:weltv box

[复制链接]

主题

帖子

积分

新手上路

积分
发表于 2014-5-1 23:58:56 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
I am one of tvpad customers It happened that recently, I bought a Wel TV Box from the internet at Shenzhen, China which, very surprisingly, has the following special features that I was looking for years.Wel-TV Box Special Features–1) It can play 3-D video files,mp4,mki,rmb(subject to your TV can display 3-D with
an optical 3-D glass);
2) TV Resolution can be set at FFULL HD :1080 P, 720p or even at CD’s 576 pixel –
I conducted 2 practical Full TESTS : –
i) I got TV PAD-2 & TV PAD-3 for years,
unfortunately, it was always attacked by their competitive hackers whenever the
big holidays like Xmas, New Year and Chinese New Year, luckily, I got Wel TV Box which
I could view all TV/Drama playing at FULL HD (1980x1080p) even more than I
normally got from TV PAD-3, and its picture quality of all CCTV/TVB channels/drama
was much better than TV PAD-3 (at 720P only !) So it appears that Wel TV Box may
be one of the alternative choice for all users !
ii) During the recent Sochi Winter Olympics – the same live broadcast for the same
sport : a) Sydney-Channel 10: at 1080i; b) TV PAD-3: CCTV-5 HD at 1024X720i; c)
TVB Jade HD, Hong Kong played with Wel TV Box at 1080i; d) CCTV-5 with Wel TV
Box at 1080p (1980x1080p) – The conclusion: Wel TV Box CCTV-5 was the best one!
During the coming 2014 Brazil World Cup – if you play a Demo of CCTV-5 with Wel TV
Box at 1980x1080p from your PC Monitor or TV in your Shop, pedestrians passing
by the shopping centre would like to stay and watch, and buy one unit from you as
its price would be cheaper than TV Pad-3 and it is an alternative choice to stand by
for next hackers attack to TV Pad-3 during the big holidays !!!
3) It is a 2-in-1 unit : TV Box & MEDIA PLAYER (at the middle of bottom icon: [Media Centre];
4) Very rich TV Channels/Movies/Drama/News from China, Hong Kong, Taiwan, Korea, 鳳
凰衛視, CNN, BBC… (高达 400+的电视频道,数十万部电影电视剧,多个高清频道, 多个 3D
频道); much more than TV Pad-3 and has Time Table for those normal and hot TV
Channels;
5) When playing CCTV, TVB/ATV, Taiwan TV channels it has instance “on-line”
RECORDING to the USB Disk or 2.5” hard-disk connecting to its USB Ports (when playing:
press [Menu] button, then select: i) path for external USB; ii) START & iii) STOP; or
press it again to commence or stop recording…);
6) Multi--Sources for the same program/movie/drama with different resolution of BluRay,
Super HD, HD, CD Resolution, 藍光,超高清,高清, 標清, can be selected when playing by
user at any time if internet speed is not so fast !
7) USB Mouse supported at the remote controller’s button ! No need to have the expensive
air mouse ! It can used touch screen monitor from its setup too.all is so good~I really like it~
小提示:
联系我时,请说是在澳洲论坛上看到的,谢谢!
       转载请注明,信息来自: 澳洲论坛

上一篇:今天(26/10)Vermont South Office Work 打印机(Wifi)特价
下一篇:MEL 出一个二手的Coolermaster的侦察兵机箱

发表回复

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

联系客服 关注微信 下载APP 返回顶部 返回列表