新手上路

积分
发表于 2012-10-20 14:05:00 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
很简单,学期结束要写一个report
老师说要写20页。我擦
当然可以包括图片
我把老师原话复制下来吧。。。。。
Hi everyone,
Just a reminder that your formal group reports are due on Friday, 2nd November, 2012 at 5pm (week 12). All assignments must be either given to me (Dr Michelle Dunn) in my office (ATC723) or in my mailbox on Level 8 of the ATC. The group report is worth 15% of the total mark for HES1305. All reports must have a university cover sheet or similar.
The marking criteria for the report will be as follows
      Presentation (appearance) – 30%
      Structure – 20%
      Writing Quality – 20%
      Content – 30%
Your report should cover the robot you developed over the entire semester. You may decide to split each section of your report into three to cover the three separate robot tasks you did, OR you may decide to discuss how the first two tasks were used in the development of your final robot. It is up to you how you structure the report.
Michelle  ----------------' style='color:inherit;text-decoration:none;'>--------------------------------' style='color:inherit;text-decoration:none;'>--------------------------------' style='color:inherit;text-decoration:none;'>--------------------------------' style='color:inherit;text-decoration:none;'>--------------------------------' style='color:inherit;text-decoration:none;'>--------------------------有兴趣的留言,价钱包你满意

上一篇:跪求可以补Deakin MAE306 的 Tutor
下一篇:西人教授一对一论文写作指导--已经死了

发表回复

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

联系客服 关注微信 下载APP 返回顶部 返回列表