[生意买卖] 付$0就可以拥有4房美容院(已转让,谢谢)

[复制链接]

主题

帖子

积分

新手上路

积分
发表于 2011-8-7 16:25:00 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
[ 本帖最后由 mina888 于 2011-8-11 09:26 编辑 ]坐落于市中心近Victoria Market一美容院,成功经营近2年,现预约已到2012年1月。本人拥有此房产和美容院,现由于要出国至少一年,所以寻找一个可以经营的人,长短期都可以。此人需要有责任心。美容院已经装修过,而且配有美容设备,现有5万澳币的存货,并且有2个非常有经验的fulltime 员工。我希望寻找的人能够继续扩大美容院,我不想关闭这间美容院的原因是我付出的了很心血在这里,而且美容院生意一直处于上升阶段。是一个非常有潜力的生意。现在一个月的营业额至少为$8000,下几个月会有所增长,因为所有的促销都已经接近尾声,预约也已经到了明年1月。另外,现在一周只开4天,如果开6天,营业额会更高。不需要有美容师证书,因为我们有2个有证书的专业美容师帮助您。有兴趣的只需要付6个月的房租和一些基本费用(费用很少)请联系: Lina 0421885626 or [email protected] payment required to own this 4 room Health & Beauty Clinic located in North Melbourne near the Victoria Market!This clinic has been running almost 2 years now, appointments currently booked up till January 2012.I currently own the whole building and the clinic but need to go overseas urgently for at least 1 year, therefore looking for someone to take over, with flexible terms.Looking for someone as passionate as me to continue this rapidly growing business, clinic is fully furnished, has all required equipment and current stock valued over $50,000 and 2 reliable fulltime staff.All I'm asking is for someone to run and expand this business as I don't want to close it since so much work has been put into it and the business is growing extremely fast with many opportunities in the future.Business is currently generating min. $8000 per month, next few month should increase more due to promotions done and being fully booked till January 2012.No qualifications required as staff are fully qualified therapists but interest in this industry will be beneficial.Interested party will only need to pay for rent upfront for 6 months and other ongoing clinic costs (very minimal)Please contact Lina 0421885626 or [email protected] for more information, again this is urgentsale so please enquire quickly before this opportunity is gone!!

上一篇:***悉尼CHINA TOWN甜品桌游吧急转!!超低价位不可错过!
下一篇:求购 JaniKing 商业清洁

发表回复

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

联系客服 关注微信 下载APP 返回顶部 返回列表