[培训教育] Corporate MYOB & working place training program

[复制链接]

主题

帖子

积分

新手上路

积分
发表于 2012-8-14 11:12:00 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
Your future salary level after our corporate MYOB & working place training program·. @- ^" X9 F1 ^5 [8 U
If you are on data entry position of MYOB, your salary should be no Less than $40,000 ·
# h7 d# O" X; z. @1 R
, ^8 y" c# ^0 E. C( aIf you gained experience with 2modules of MYOB program, your salary should be
0 ?$ V; t0 q) U! m4 Zno LESS than $45,000·
- J- l* y, v# {8 ZIf you have 1 year experience with all modules of MYOB program, understand GST reporting, and yearly tax reporting,your salary should be no LESS than $55,000 Many of our course applicant is not able to reach to their ideal salary level, for the following reason·
- R6 V( b/ ~# y& u' v* sThey study accounting for immigration purposes, Or·
8 S, M. ]: j) j2 w6 m1 J$ U) E* Cthey feel the university training is not good enough to get a job in accounting/bookkeeping positions, Or·
3 b, C( {; F! t, V% `( ein some case they have to work for free just to get accounting/bookkeeping experience and referrals Or·4 T, B' {b5 ~- D3 c
due to lack of training, they are not able to keep their accounting/bookkeeping job for more than 3 month, Or·" M4 l5 b! z8 ]; ~
they do not understand using MYOB short cut and Window short cut keys, they have been doing data entry for a verylong time and stillnot able to increase their efficiency, and not able to ask for a raise of their salary What can we do for you? Lightway solar is an import and export company that is consistent require bookkeepers to join its dynamic team. If you are apply for our bookkeeping job, we will conduct a comprehensive interview, and if you are not qualified to join our team, we will provided training to you, and to make sure you are able to get a good accounting job in other work places
2 Z; f5 B5 Q' A2 i0 h) ^' E) K0 {: F5 E5 E, M. n8 `! {- Z2 Q+ I) @
Training Length:# z3 g. i) O0 ~1 D; g/ E, l
1 day Training Cost:
% [; v7 U3 _$ }2 g7 Y5 b3 u0 Bdepends on your MYOB skill and experience, from
* o& e9 [' Y8 k) h+ k$ J, g9 I$300-$700 Class size:No more than 6 people in the class. only
8 I2 {" |$ r/ K( G2 FGselected people will be asked to take this class Teaching language:Chinese only What you will achieve after the training ·
/ L% m0 O5 t% O2 I* \: S+ c: Eincrease your MYOB data entry speed no less than 40%·# }. n# N- c2 e
increase your overall work performance no less than 30%·' Q2 }! E6 z( b
You will understand all modules of MYOB software,which include invoice entry and payment, bill entry and payment, payroll, report generation, BAS reporting and yearly tax reporting·1 x, l; u6 H8 `# g+ U) Z" y9 v
Training on your job interview technique, Have agood understanding of job interview process and what to do and Not do·3 _+ Y4 V0 A% J: E' C, [8 F' i3 F
Have a good understanding of what a employer is looking for in a qualified bookkeeper, and understand actual work attitudes and work place culture·5 V# b. i! f$ f+ ]# m+ m3 P3 i# z
Advance training in Excel, including data and0 W% `) ]8 w% D$ J3 b
text manipulation, advance function reporting in combination ofactual MYOB reports·+ K* D; ?- R- n" }; x8 v- N
Your will be conduct psychological test and aptitudes test to gain insight in your area of improvement Pls call 03-9470 3099 or email to [email protected] get on your way to your ideal salary that you truly deserve  联系我时请说明是在亿忆论坛看到的,谢谢!
小提示:
联系我时,请说是在澳洲论坛上看到的,谢谢!
       转载请注明,信息来自: 澳洲论坛

上一篇:北区 VIYA CAR BODY WORKSHOP 专业钣金事故修理厂 汽车车身改装中心
下一篇:STP 俄罗斯军工车身隔音产品,打倒噪音,给自己和家人带来安静和舒适的车环境。

发表回复

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

联系客服 关注微信 下载APP 返回顶部 返回列表