主题

帖子

积分

新手上路

积分
发表于 2014-5-12 10:27:00 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
本帖发布于 澳大利亚
                本帖最后由 PlatinumMEL 于 2014-9-26 17:22 编辑
Free Interview Coaching Seminars (Mid of May) - Platinum Accounting (CPA Firm)
Dear  Everyone,
It is a busy job hunting season again for Year-End Tasks. It isreally common for Accounting Professionals to change their jobs during thisbusy job hunting season.
Have you been hired in your desiredposition by now?
We also have a large number of interns who have been hiredrecently. In the meantime, we also experienced an increasing number ofenquiries from Accounting Professionals in learning the secrets to AccountingJob Interview sessions.
Therefore, our Public Practice Senior Accountants are willing tooffer their professional experience in helping your job hunting interviewsessions as well.
*All the three Interview Coaching Seminarsprovide similar contents, please only book one of these events.
* No Price will be charged for any of thesethree Interview Coaching Seminars
Free Interview Coaching Seminar will mainly focus on practicalstrategies that you can apply in your interviews immediately. Some contents arelisted out as follows:
·
How can weprepare our resume to impress interviewers?
·
How can weshow our professional accounting experience in interviews?
·
Welldesigned strategies in preparing Accounting Interviews;
·
Technical skills questionsinvolved in Accounting Interviews;
·
CommonInterview questions for Public Practice/ Commercial Positions;
·
How toprepare behavioural questions?
You are more than welcome to prepare your own interview questionsand bring them here to ask our Senior Accountants as well. We will try our bestto help you out.
We only have several seats left for these FreeInterview Coaching Seminars. Once we are fully booked, we will closeapplications for that session.
If you still haven't received any confirmationemail from us, please contact us ASAP to secure your seats.
Please feel freeto give us a call if you have any further enquiries. We can be reached at 039995 3260 or 0421 648 933. We would be happy to help inyour accounting career.

上一篇:Local公司 招金融实习人员 绝佳机会
下一篇:求外贸公司实习机会

主题

帖子

积分

新手上路

积分
发表于 2014-5-12 10:46:00 | 显示全部楼层
Congratulations on Kat's Bookkeeper's Position - Platinum Accounting
Dear Everyone,
Please join me in congratulating Kat's new Part-time Bookkeeper's position.
Her employer even cancelled two other interviewee appointments and decided to hire her straight away after her Interview session. It looks like Kat indeed learnt a lot from our Interview Guidance session.
She is still a 3rd year Uni Student, therefore, she preferred this Part-time Position to cope with her Uni Study. She is one of our typical early-bird interns who joined our Level 1 Accounting Training & Internship Program in her 2nd year Uni Study. Now she has already got hired in her 3rd year. Therefore, even before she steps out of Uni, she will already have secured one year working experience and she can start to apply for  more senior positions after her graduation.
If you are still in University, please don't hesitate anymore,  start to polish your technical skills now and also try to start your Internship Working Experience as early as possible.
Time is not waiting, early birds get more opportunities, and that is the truth.
Be active, Be positive & Be smart!
Sent: Friday, 18 April 2014 7:47 PM
To: [email protected]
Subject: My interview process
Dear Yolanda,
During the interview, the interviewer asked me the following questions: (I cannot remember the original words, but I tried to pick up the main points and the procedures)
1.      What’s your accounting backgrounds/qualifications/ what can you do?
I told him that I worked in Platinum Accounting, and showed him my resume and cover letter.
2.      He went through my resume roughly, and pointed on my cover letter and asked me what are those points
From what I can remember, this is the biggest part.
Coz in my reference letter, it is mentioned
AP/AR, Bank reconciliation, FAR, Monthly repayment adjustments, Accruals, Cost center reporting
P/L, General ledger reconciliation, BAS and GST
AP,AR are fairly easy, and general ledger reconciliation are things like bank reconciliation. FAR I did try to explain it in a more detailed way, because seems like they have very litter fixed assets. In addition, he focused on cost center more, because he said he never heard about that before.
I answered accordingly.
3.      He asked me on experiences in Platinum, what kind of businesses do we do, what jobs do we do
I said we deal with clients data, such as in internship 3, clients only have data entry in Spreedsheet, we need to enter them into MYOB.
4.      He said his accountant will do BAS for his business, and the main software he used was Excel, later on, he wants to switch to Xero.
I said I had experiences in using Xero and Sassu (in internship 6)
5.      He also asked me what’s my religion
6.      He also asked me what questions do I have.
I asked that, did he keep business/personal records separately= loan from/to director
And I also suggested that small business can lodge BAS in quarterly basis, but make payment annually.
As it is a small business (he only has one employee, but many contractors), he did not give me a really formal  interview I think. It was more like an introduction about his business and some chit-chat as well.
Hope this helps.
--------------------------------------------------
If you have any enquiries, please feel free to contact us!
Platinum Accounting Team
03 9995 3260
0421 648 933
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

帖子

积分

新手上路

积分
发表于 2014-8-22 11:52:00 | 显示全部楼层
Dear everyone,

Please join us in congratulating Stella!
She is our latest intern who was successful in securing her first role in the accounting field as an Accounts Clerk in a small to medium size business transitioning from MYOB to XERO accounting software.

We have recently had many interns get hired across the finance and accounting industry during this busy end of financial year period and Stella is another who is able to begin her professional career.
She joined our internship in March and within 4 months was able to secure her first accounting role. Her background is quite common with other international graduates. She graduated from university a few years ago and also completed her Masters in Accounting last year for migration purposes. She worked part time in an admin role but she still struggled to secure any interviews in the current accounting industry through her job hunting.

The Australian accounting market has a stronger focus on work experience, local technical skills and software capabilities. This is to prove you have confidence to execute procedures unsupervised and work out solutions to real problems on real life accounting data, not just within your Degree.

Stella has shared her interview strategy with us, please refer to her interview feedback. With the help of our professional Internship Program and training hours, it took her only 4 months to secure this Accounts support position. We are really happy with her current achievement, because she worked really hard in her internship tasks and eventually the hard work was rewarded with this brand new position.

If you are in a similar situation to Stella and feel frustrated with your job hunting outcomes, please feel free to contact us for further information and assistance.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

1万

帖子

1万

积分

江湖老手

积分
发表于 2015-10-27 04:14:02 | 显示全部楼层
路过,过来看看
回复 支持 反对