[复制链接]

主题

帖子

积分

高级会员

积分
发表于 2013-6-26 22:39:00 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
本帖最后由 blyaccount 于 2014-3-13 16:35 编辑 ( \; X: [, k) \
4 ~4 A& n" ?5 A! ZBly Accounting provides a tax return course with a difference – your tax done at the same time(Your 2013 individual tax return will be lodged for free)!
! @. C- D) t" `- Z+ X- l- |·Are you ready for 2013 Tax Return Season? ' I- U/ n9 C/ J- y2 ~( F7 G
·Just graduated?Do you want to explore yourcareerin Accounting Firm and become a Tax Accountant?·Tax Accountant overseas? Just immigrated? Do you want to apply your knowledge under Australia Taxation Law?·Spent few year taking care about your family and want to return to your Accounting career?·Tired about Commercial Sector? Want to jump into Public Practice Sector?·Do you want to know the secrets about what Tax Accountants are doing in a dailybasis?·Do you want to know how to maximise your tax deductions?
K4 N. t3 I; r$ l: b, o8 lThis program allows those interested in learning about tax returns to understand the Australian taxation system and how to lodge tax returns. These are all practical experience and cases.
( \, e& b5 T: }8 f$ e·  Do you think you should get more back than what you actually did last year? / P& U$ r& y$ ^3 aE! _! y8 V4 ?
·  Have you ever been asked by your friends in regards to their tax return and tax situation?
$ V% D* I* G0 z$ V0 D·  Do you have to drive for work purposes? Maximise your Motor Vehicle deduction.
+ I( }: a! K" s2 a% ~" x·  Did you have to support anyone in the last financial year, such as spouse, parents etc? Get benefits to help look after them.: y% k' y5 s9 N- }
·  Did you purchase any stationeriesor computers for yourself or your children? Learn how to deduct those expenses from your income. * j. C/ u8 e* o: x+ ~0 n; R
·  Did you take any education program that will leverage your accounting career? Learn how to claim them back in your return. 8 ?) X& x! F/ P* u/ A# [
·  Are you running your own small business? Learn how to do your own return so that you can save accounting costs.
8 fX! v3 T4 m0 M·  Do you feel your previousaccountant is not as competent as you expected? . |2 ]5 [! L?) ~
If your answer to any of the above questions is yes, this training program is definitely for you. What you can get out of the program?
) @& `2 `' `8 S7 ~" L" K) L% P·Broaden your accounting career choice – the taxation area9 E! l/ v1 W; bL. J3 H& T: R
·Additional tax return experience included in your resume with Bly Accounting$ f" o$ U) W% l: t) y
·Maximise your owntax return 8 k3 U% e% m4 w) B. b9 f+ o; |7 ~
·Learn to use tax lodgement software – MYOB Accountants Office (formerly Solution 6)
/ `: C! t6 ]/ g·Get your 2013 Financial Year tax lodged for free
# Y: g6 vD: f·Help your friends and family get their tax done·Use what you have learnt for interviews; z6 U. Z4 V, b5 [% w$ x
" E. J& \- e. i# R
Your tax return calculation andlodgement is included in the Course Fee.+ e' n* V5 l# {$ MT. g% p
6 ^- \- }}5 B, d2 |' y/ @
7 E" V: K; ]/ {/ a8 W
, Y4 d! Q, ~; nc5 M2 v" F5 oFor more information, please contact us on 03 9667 0194 or 0421 648 933.联系我时请说明是在亿忆论坛看到的,谢谢!

上一篇:VCE和IB数学辅导冲刺班
下一篇:中国灯饰工厂寻找国外合作伙伴

主题

帖子

积分

高级会员

积分
发表于 2013-8-22 17:29:00 | 显示全部楼层
Hi Yolanda, 8 v- i& G3 D; Y/ I7 F
How are you? I wanted to say thank you again to Jeff for the reference check. I got offered the accounts officer position, my role involves payroll, accounts payable, accounts receivable and administrative duties. I applied for the job through seek and received a phone interview the following day and was invited to an interview a few days later. The phone interview went for 15 minutes and the actual interview lasted about an hour. For both interviews I was asked behavioural type questions. ' y: f9 N# W% _( |% R% v/ P
The questions that were asked were:
+ M9 J7 e/ {& A# B+ l8 u& C3 k
( {& P/ _: N) G' J: K+ M1) What is your greatest weakness? 3 A, F, f9 @! F! G# b4 x
2) What are your strengths?
. w/ Y9 B# c8 y3) How would you describe yourself?
0 t) e9 g8 ^( _$ |3 k* c4) Where do you see yourself in a few years and what are your long term goals?
/ B; a7 X3 f/ b9 S# H( m5) What is your expected salary? 1 F$ j8 {y$ ]" V
6) What motivates you?
* _; n! w' T: e7) Why are you leaving your current role?
" f) f8 F0 |! A! g8) Why should we hire you? " {, E( H8 a# j, U
9) Do you prefer working in a smaller or larger environment and why?
( h* u+ e* u9 r3 x9 u) d3 r! O1 T
* ~& m2 T2 h5 F" o$ Q' iI know job hunting can get very frustrating but don't give up. Keep applying and you will get there. In the meanwhile, all the trainings and real hands-on working experience indeed increased my confidence and I found them quite useful trough my job hunting. Also, if you don't get the job from one place just use it as a learning experience and focus on areas that you think you may not have done well. Make sure you're prepared for behavioural questions and know your resume well.
3 g5 }9 j1 pU3 u& E' `
$ Z; ^2 a9 m) a2 o9 ?Thanks again for all your help and support. Good luck guys :)
9 {' q$ X; G- V, L2 v+ B & @6 Z6 t' x! ]+ f% w
Kind regards,) `7 M3 I' X! `: |" V7 A% o
0 V9 p5 }" f8 S+ `5 H. U
Alice Tran
7 V5 ]: |" G1 a, B: {
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

帖子

积分

高级会员

积分
发表于 2013-11-7 09:24:00 | 显示全部楼层
Dear Dear Dear Yolanda,
, j3 {. ne% u4 F1 u' E' x- d' \8 W& |; V$ ]$ ?
I started my Part-time Financial Accounting job this week.
1 v8 F8 N1 t8 p3 u/ C
2 k/ U) WB5 M0 p# a8 \5 UFinally I start my accounting career now~ It took me over five years to get into it. I'd like to say thank you for everything that I learnt from Bly Accounting, and for all the support that I got from you, Jeff, Humam, Amy and Kat.
5 S0 r: X2 @( D# H/ @7 G
! U" XR. [. B/ LFor the Interview Questions, I been asked some the followings:
5 P1 U9 V/ q# m- y1 |; u6 A
& j7 s5 n/ P! ?5 {0 iv1,What is your Company's Monthly Flow and what about your daily routine job contents?s* O2 S/ R) }1 e3 Y1 q5 P6 B
9 [" ^" ^- n/ n% m- u! p7 h2, How you deal with Vendor and PO Issues in your current job position?
0 P. q# @6 J8 I: ]) ~3 I0 O0 Z. @3 y) a9 V) f3 u% K* w' O
3, We have multi-countries and multi -currency issue, can you work in multi -cultural environment?
8 b! [! F: Q+ `) V
+ i, |# v9 X1 U' P4, How to prepare, submit and perform reconciliations to the ATO/IRD as well as upload the bank with payment on FBT?
2 t- O: i4 e- `# k
& ^1 v; K2 f: \3 D* l5 `( u9 F5, Do you know anything about NRWT(NZ)?8 [* d4 H% x2 G" X" m6 c5 {
8 H5 |+ A& ]4 v, e/ g+ FAlso, I been asked about Inventory System, BAS, Prepayment and some Accrual issues. Luckily, I have been practise all these with Bly Accounting before. With Bly Accounting, I really build up my confidence for interviews, refreshed my knowledge and found my path to accounting career.' a1 P" N6 t$ L/ b
2 yf2 m! KX4 y, Ld( K- D
Many thanks again, Dear Bly Accounting Team!
8 l& u8 Y6 h$ Y, a( u+ a! J+ @/ g- o* ?+ G! {, ]
7 n0 ^4 r4 [5 ?o- u' D. b$ B
+ p4 UE% }+ E2 ~! K- eWarm regards,
& X5 f. i$ B& S2 s6 ?X1 L4 q/ Y+ V; S
Tracey^^.
( P; p& u, K- o( Z/ N
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

帖子

积分

高级会员

积分
发表于 2013-11-11 08:23:00 | 显示全部楼层
Hi Coco,
* T: O, W1 @8 C7 LHow are you recently? I got the offer for the assistant accountant role finally, I will start it very soon and I would like to refer my first position to your trainees.
% l4 W! {8 ^" m# p. M! xI would like to thank you again for the reference and the training and it is very helpful.5 G. A. |6 y. i4 s: l# v
My current position will be vacant and My boss asked me recommend a person. So I am wondering, whether you have any trainer to recommend. It is a part time job at present, 2 days (Mondays and Wednesday) per week. It is possible to be a potential full time job. : V# k+ s* Y5 r# q) |9 O, ?, D
The company envolves in International Trading and Human Resource service. Most employees are Korean. ; p9 V; J; x$ ~! s
The job is envolved in payroll, AP/AR, BAS and IAS so it is helpful for entry level people. 2 k$ z$ a! y7 ]7 B" W- ]4 K3 X
They are looking for a person who has a sound accounting background, mature, and reliable. PR is an advantage because they hope that the person can work in a long term.2 N6 ]) e* }* s! m0 w
I hope that you can recommend some suitable interns.
9 K$ p- X+ X; ^' G- Y+ zThanks for your help again. I look forward to hearing from you.
. T) Z: j" y1 w! bBest Regards,) v( k8 B* n9 z! K! D* D
Hillary' A' e, W6 t* k6 N
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

帖子

积分

高级会员

积分
发表于 2013-11-23 09:01:00 | 显示全部楼层
Thanks so much for the reference check and I have received the offer today for this AA role!
1 U! Y" B) M3 B/ w5 v* [2 s+ M( B3 E8 z) e4 t; r/ B0 P8 U
Joining Bly probably was the wisest thing I have ever done for my career where I learned all the basic knowledge needed in the real working environment and Coco is such a great role model.
4 l* D* T! {* E. D/ [' E( r4 g5 l: U+ c# w4 m; C" P
After the internship I got a job as an accounts clerk recommended by a previous boss of my part time job demonstrating that social networking is highly important.
/ u0 D, W* O' U+ K1 B. v: j7 H% Z; V6 C' v
Soon after I started working with this company, I started my CPA and have now finished 3 segments. I realised that I needed another job (something more substantial that could fulfill the CPA PER). So, I started job hunting again.1 O1 h) ls7 xd- w. q
D2 e* F/ vb. W. x
As we all know, the job market has been quiet for a while and there were not as many job ads on Seek. But luckily, I got this interview opportunity. After 2 rounds of interview, and thanks to Coco's reference, I got it!) E5 E' I6 O1 \/ E, f: D/ a
* N8 o1 O; a8 M
So do not give up no matter how long you have been trying. Maybe your dream job is just waiting for you around the corner.
; h+ j* t" L( U+ R* A. A3 u+ u6 i! I' t* p( O' w
Thanks again Coco for the reference check!i- k) Y# z/ l4 A/ G0 l' r4 w" C
Thank you Selina and Cindy for caring about me so much and being actively involved with my reference check!1 z9 Q7 K% k: a) O$ }
' G" [! ]& s0 o- g3 e2 w" V3 c
Wish you all the best and you are the best!
- r: e# C* P# ^2 z9 J+ B/ H" L( T8 ?9 p+ o7 A
Kind regards,+ a) x% k' o; a9 p: B8 M$ |
! H- c2 F: C) N( W! lSally
) b9 O* M" I' O4 b+ s2 K3 i
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

帖子

积分

高级会员

积分
发表于 2014-2-17 08:35:00 | 显示全部楼层
Hi Yolanda / Jeff,
! p2 L9 ~6 m5 V# q, NPlease be informed that I have successfully secure an offer from ****** for an Senior Auditor role. I would like to express my sincere appreciation for all the assistance given to me during the Internship program. Special thanks to Jeff for your positive feedback during the reference check.
5 S9 r$ S1 P" }) m3 M) t. @As requested, please find below some of my relevant interview questions:
( [1 Y+ g$ n& D0 u) [1.  What can you offer to the firm" Y0 }5 @y7 H& i* x) M8 x
2. What are the challenges you face in your previous job and how do you solve it! V( n0 P. Z, G0 ]) M! }
3.  How do you deal with difficult clients
$ o$ i. D$ r- E! p4.  Describe the process involved in audit planning
! d5 `1 @- P) X. V8 i" k5. How do you manage multiple datelines6 o' p6 \$ G2 k( S3 N" m/ l
6.  What is your definition of success
3 f* |1 T* q) \+ Y" ?7.  What makes a good team player7 J+ S4 T, m, h4 j. l% s9 ^1 M
8.  How do you manage disagreements with your superiors! P, }- \: q0 l0 r; f/ k
9.  What do you do outside of work" J3 m) Z0 s' a4 Kl- @8 Z
10. How do you manage stress( w7 b2 T# w$ j! Y/ u+ p

# G* |# M* x3 |, M3 A- b. yI wish the Firm and the team all the best in your future endeavors.
H# b1 u: I9 c, S. KMerry Christmas and happy holidays.
0 q5 J0 F- x* {) ?! l: X/ w; U! ]Best regards,
! p6 A: k& q3 R& t) kAaron ***# q4 \) g( {, \$ K5 w/ ?) h
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

帖子

积分

高级会员

积分
发表于 2014-2-17 08:48:46 | 显示全部楼层
/ {- {( w0 C5 a7 R
Dear Yolanda," kN4 h( p/ y- P3 X, a
+ E/ y7 f5 D1 Z" }; }
! s3 O& d: ~8 v

+ D0 |7 Z$ z9 i: ?" F1 y. P0 Y6 I/ Q$ r. b2 g+ w
: S6 H, h- b/ S# _During the interview, the interviewer asked me the following questions: (I cannot remember the original words, but I tried to pick up the main points and the procedures)9 h7 Y) K% U6 _6 C. ~9 D1 l
5 ]3 w1 H5 f$ `7 c- R) ~
1 Y, `7 |6 A' C" t* q

9 b; A* Q; Z& `m& X( m3 F1 Y9 }
6 z# B' K7 f+ G* d) X1.  What’s your accounting backgrounds/qualifications/ what can you do?
( Y7 x( D4 Y: H( D- n5 k9 M1 I: h( B, ^. c$ ^7 ^' Z
- o: Z! S$ o! ~7 u4 mI told him that I worked in Platinum Accounting, and showed him my resume and cover letter./ e/ @9 X6 ]- Q( |$ E$ d7 x
# c- v- e& s- O0 H& m8 ~$ i! H3 V
) I* s/ Y$ P9 q4 b4 J6 U$ M2 i2.  He went through my resume roughly, and pointed on my cover letter and asked me what are those points7 V9 |4 q: U! r( |* M8 v0 |
: n) }- ~) _# V, q9 {0 L7 }; v3 D/ V0 H( O; l
From what I can remember, this is the biggest part.: l3 p5 BD0 i. v8 w% k
- J& o& t% c/ ]; y7 `
N' G~0 e; L$ t# b1 R6 h+ A' O6 LCoz in my reference letter, it is mentioned
7 O& Z/ U3 _6 F" ]4 l) z( F) q8 V# P4 `- ?8 k
3 J$ V7 g; A; d; {1 w8 C
AP/AR, Bank reconciliation, FAR, Monthly repayment adjustments, Accruals, Cost center reporting6 f4 @4 S/ W, f7 e7 ]2 D
/ |' D2 b/ P* [; E* E
4 |5 J+ C! [4 q* [, AP/L, General ledger reconciliation, BAS and GST& ]- ]* ~/ g, ?: F4 f4 @
. B. H5 {! k% s+ x0 T$ u4 P
0 h1 ~& @5 t9 y# |/ Za% }" YAP,AR are fairly easy, and general ledger reconciliation are things like bank reconciliation. FAR I did try to explain it in a more detailed way, because seems like they have very litter fixed assets. In addition, he focused on cost center more, because he said he never heard about that before.
6 K) l, Z+ [. r, P9 |4 h5 q, `" s2 {5 L5 N
5 K* X' E3 c, g$ s. Q: F& k% X* R
I answered accordingly.
8 E- p& ^, P: l3 Egp4 [
( H7 D' {8 M# F; ^: i3 N) g8 Y3 }" }) h1 L( U
3.  He asked me on experiences in Platinum, what kind of businesses do we do, what jobs do we do" n6 k8 V) o$ j1 L1 L8 Y: {
9 B" W, D5 p+ }3 }0 a! [) }
- m0 q* h6 k* @% _7 _3 P9 {
I said we deal with clients data, such as in internship 3, clients only have data entry in Spreedsheet, we need to enter them into MYOB.
) }! m* G" b+ o3 `& [1 \OA8 l' ]" e
! H( k! o( J& U) \; Q5 A6 o6 z4.  He said his accountant will do BAS for his business, and the main software he used was Excel, later on, he wants to switch to Xero.$ e/ C9 C: M0 V& s5 |# @
: N+ F$ t! Q1 M
, e) Z3 o' ~5 v* z: ~I said I had experiences in using Xero and Sassu (in internship 6)
( L! M1 Z. z9 e]+ ^3 S
" b. bL: N4 u% Q
- |" G2 e( e/ ^* D5.  He also asked me what’s my religion6 }+ [2 H4 Jn2 `
0 t. a% a! [! M6 O/ e7 d
' E; ~) f; z* G& G# P" Q8 y6.  He also asked me what questions do I have.
, T% e9 \! E( e
1 F1 K6 j' Ka! `' i! D7 T
: }# Q$ n! Z6 ~c; x" ^: ^I asked that, did he keep business/personal records separately= loan from/to director7 W+ D4 k1 H* C( Y" f+ s2 |, V( B$ E
/ X! ?1 u1 ?( ~1 ?& H. E) y1 {/ X5 \4 s4 H2 j1 o
And I also suggested that small business can lodge BAS in quarterly basis, but make payment annually.
! q2 s/ T# g- {# P0 d
, G; _, @) ?8 C; |
) L/ w: t, s* |1 H
6 }& J" P" a6 k) i+ X8 ?9 u. X
) S7 X' t" G6 a( t- v5 G
. \# {8 X8 t( O; d* e2 MAs it is a small business (he only has one employee, but many contractors), he did not give me a really formalinterview I think. It was more like an introduction about his business and some chit-chat as well.
. Z# g# u$ W3 S6 V: C, N1 i& `' P4 F. B* l" S; G7 o+ I
4 n% q0 u' u( ], q$ V& Z( w6 _3 ]% t1 {

* |9 |* [4 ^( [$ h% P2 a; @G/ X7 ?
# z3 M! a; i. _1 ?8 U$ C0 q/ U7 F: h. ~! a$ z1 B
Hope this helps. 3 F* E3 c! _. h! h' p. ^5 f1 Z3 s
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

帖子

积分

高级会员

积分
发表于 2014-2-17 09:25:12 | 显示全部楼层
+ {& K" K9 n8 G0 S# rg& d6 n& ]Dear Yolanda,
* d9 |$ \/ X7 t# r) e2 Z6 p( P) a. `0 ?" @M) u$ V/ h
5 J( p4 G3 q6 D4 G7 e0 q5 C3 v
6 y3 c+ ?g8 _. O& f& ]4 f% n
& ?1 Z" `9 j" c3 @4 W. P- I# M" Z5 W
During the interview, the interviewer asked me the following questions: (I cannot remember the original words, but I tried to pick up the main points and the procedures)
3 d; c$ n& d2 B7 ^% y3 D0 E% E
t+ A; Q" N" x) s8 ^+ A0 B; @+ y+ s, Z" L, s
3 a, @6 w! x, H8 A
0 Y9 x* {" F9 r- U
2 [' @' r' L: p/ r4 N0 H6 q
1.  What’s your accounting backgrounds/qualifications/ what can you do?
/ y# E/ w# l0 h( f1 d1 s/ Y/ }% \
. s+ k3 M+ k4 m4 E/ s! n4 Y6 _0 Z: q6 ]
I told him that I worked in Platinum Accounting, and showed him my resume and cover letter.; {' Y. l6 y: _9 \( v( [
# [( D' {0 Q/ m* q
. e+ s8 j$ B/ j: f8 V1 W2.  He went through my resume roughly, and pointed on my cover letter and asked me what are those points
" A. g% d; L_) Y) ~8 o7 v- u4 s+ O) h9 f! I
4 c$ |( ~2 d+ s+ e) m6 z
From what I can remember, this is the biggest part.
2 U! X) G* c/ B) ~& r7 f$ J
% b) X' @( N. V4 |3 L
7 H% p/ X$ X4 ]5 J! C- WCoz in my reference letter, it is mentioned % Y1 K' o. T* ^! P
% ?, E. P! w5 G, {3 Q/ x
$ C8 T$ U/ \& \$ e+ \AP/AR, Bank reconciliation, FAR, Monthly repayment adjustments, Accruals, Cost center reporting2 Y& X8 v6 X' e2 e: K
( R; Il+ t: X1 {/ |8 th' G- t4 I
& r% b$ p3 U& fP/L, General ledger reconciliation, BAS and GST
/ @- V9 Z6 p8 {1 l9 X& Y
6 s; S. v8 ?5 j2 ~$ K2 Ou" d$ {5 j, Y; A
AP,AR are fairly easy, and general ledger reconciliation are things like bank reconciliation. FAR I did try to explain it in a more detailed way, because seems like they have very litter fixed assets. In addition, he focused on cost center more, because he said he never heard about that before.
% }/ u6 U! m4 x
/ Q$ w; s* r, }/ w) G1 F0 q
6 X* q( o7 ]4 {: B+ Z$ yI answered accordingly.
0 C4 b4 E( d, {3 M# W
2 Y# k+ h: X1 H) |: m' w1 o. ?4 c* e/ a0 R: a5 S% D" Y
3.  He asked me on experiences in Platinum, what kind of businesses do we do, what jobs do we do0 ~p' k* M1 D3 M, {
1 a) U0 J; t; g# Y6 R3 ]
b/ U" [3 t) O: D1 ~, }8 tI said we deal with clients data, such as in internship 3, clients only have data entry in Spreedsheet, we need to enter them into MYOB.
8 ^) z# ]8 T& Oe0 [+ i2 a& C
+ b3 `2 T/ ~+ l! d4 r4.  He said his accountant will do BAS for his business, and the main software he used was Excel, later on, he wants to switch to Xero.
$ @/ w, X7 l8 Q. }- N! I8 E4 ?) e) C# N3 n8 ]. r8 C4 B% H; x, z( Pf* y
+ E, E9 h* b$ O6 T% B% P3 _
I said I had experiences in using Xero and Sassu (in internship 6)
$ F0 S, Q- I& E( h' M
) i, |8 p: o9 V2 `) D3 j) M( _g7 [, M( Q. `/ z5 e$ T
5.  He also asked me what’s my religion0 z( a; j! y' o4 u
- F2 k# w( X0 K7 I4 z# w
3 y: @4 x- [t6.  He also asked me what questions do I have.
! f$ I) @% p/ Y7 G; vb9 N. _8 V4 _# l$ D# t& Z. l
& K- |' b7 w! h4 O6 JI asked that, did he keep business/personal records separately= loan from/to director
. R: }7 w* k~2 L1 d3 Y4 T/ c& @8 g2 ?! Bql
6 \' }% j) I2 r1 u0 Q1 OAnd I also suggested that small business can lodge BAS in quarterly basis, but make payment annually.
) D% |0 P: y1 z. a) L1 v) w1 S|$ r7 C1 b
% b; b$ Y, {' `6 k4 f2 ?
) v3 h/ s& F4 ?+ A" T1 K@
( R/ V' L; A! |/ z! l9 x( n$ p
X- o, s& d; @7 }; QAs it is a small business (he only has one employee, but many contractors), he did not give me a really formalinterview I think. It was more like an introduction about his business and some chit-chat as well.
' j0 c7 L& c& D$ B& \
# \1 P) T/ A( U8 g3 b- K1 Y2 N2 R, ]) d+ c
2 w7 ?s0 K" \
2 O' g4 p, jK- r- _; P5 Y; _, V) u9 G0 O
Hope this helps. ) D! c9 G5 }. [" i
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

1万

帖子

1万

积分