主题

帖子

积分

高级会员

积分
发表于 2013-5-9 09:11:00 | 显示全部楼层
Dear Coco ( {8 C! MP+ _7 u5 ^, f9 O* F9 v
. q* w/ f. D/ Y& T2 A5 @$ F
I’m very happy to inform you that I did my second round of interview with an accounting firm in Hornsby and at the end of interview I signed a part-time 6 months contract as an assistant accountant.
5 j0 H% p8 \W8 o8 ~% [I wish to thank you for all of your support and your help. Your training program and also the Internship program was the key of my success, without those knowledge it was almost impossible for me to find a job.2 B/ u5 G9 F9 r( s
My first interview was mainly about my personality, my qualifications, my work experiences and the reason I chose this path for myself. They asked lots of questions about my responsibilities in Bly and the reason I left.
6 U( g: k& r9 F2 R. t% B+ V; oThe second interview included some general questions about Tax, GST and Preparing the BAS. Then they introduce me to other staff and left us in a room for about 30 minutes. I knew they were testing my communication skills.7 B; m# c& Q: F( t% [7 ]; G
I am very much happy to get this job and my advice to other trainees is that never give up. I applied for more than 200 hundred jobs during the last few months and I got rejected times and times, but I didn’t give up.' I7 K7 u' ?G7 b1 B' a
Once again a big thank you to Coco for this fantastic training program and her sincere work for helping trainees to find a job.' I( _( U$ C$ N. i- ]
Kind regards
2 _# @$ C2 I8 @Y1 G" ZB1 y6 gRoya
9 W, X/ d- o$ `& \+ Y3 k
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

帖子

积分

高级会员

积分
发表于 2013-11-23 09:05:00 | 显示全部楼层
Thanks so much for the reference check and I have received the offer today for this AA role!
* W- }9 b" b& u1 j; h( d
5 a( s" q2 k# x: ~" z! jJoining Bly probably was the wisest thing I have ever done for my career where I learned all the basic knowledge needed in the real working environment and Coco is such a great role model.
% p8 L- I' _2 J: D( q% R& L
6 xW$ P+ z: @) Uv* ^After the internship I got a job as an accounts clerk recommended by a previous boss of my part time job demonstrating that social networking is highly important.
2 B9 e- ^( p8 c( }; v. J; w# C3 c
Soon after I started working with this company, I started my CPA and have now finished 3 segments. I realised that I needed another job (something more substantial that could fulfill the CPA PER). So, I started job hunting again.
& C8 y2 g: W2 |% A$ {; v) W& w9 `7 V4 q
As we all know, the job market has been quiet for a while and there were not as many job ads on Seek. But luckily, I got this interview opportunity. After 2 rounds of interview, and thanks to Coco's reference, I got it!
: J" z: i( x. W6 l7 ]9 D2 O& \+ M0 n: t) J# I
So do not give up no matter how long you have been trying. Maybe your dream job is just waiting for you around the corner.: J5 i7 ~za# R1 E8 q
! t, t4 X- y7 c; K1 }# zThanks again Coco for the reference check!; [. H' n% H$ ]2 [- W- B/ ~
Thank you Selina and Cindy for caring about me so much and being actively involved with my reference check!- C. O2 ]4 [) L- o
4 Q4 F; t# h; C% G4 n& {! rWish you all the best and you are the best!
& `' s, L6 T( O0 O# |0 a; e# N2 {+ ]( Y$ g
Kind regards,
# \- W8 }- k. X8 ^+ c
1 q( b$ N6 i% x: o) Z/ F2 B0 YSallyh( e! e( }2 P5 \
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

帖子

积分

高级会员

积分
发表于 2013-12-25 09:16:00 | 显示全部楼层
Dear Coco, Jeff and Humam5 g6 N( x" }+ w1 V( V/ |

2 V+ G) N& o6 V8 F2 SI hope you are well.
1 C1 p# E$ G9 zMy apologies for sending this email late, I have already gotten an offer from one of the big four accounting firm as an senior accountant and will start work on the 6th Jan. ) @2 n- z9 g" o! l2 I
I would like to thank you all for your professional training which was useful to me in my job search.
) T/ b5 C+ w4 {& E" l- K6 o2 EI would also like to thank Jeff for the interview session he had during the intensive training. It was very useful and it helped boost my confidence and Humam for always being there to answer question and help me solve problems.
7 ^0 e3 _4 D7 S: n2 {% oPlease see below some questions I summarized from my interview as follow:
/ Z6 HA( `6 G- a( v7 J4 o1.  Introduce your self
I# u+ q0 [2 e. b7 d2.  Introduce your study experience" q' |5 i, ~7 Z
3. Why choose this company and not the other big 4’s6 W# g& M( ty' ?, D
4.  Give a scenario when you have shown leadership8 l5 o$ H1 Q/ w0 j0 v
5.  How would you deal with conflict in the work place
# [! n7 u( v, p% `% K. _6.  describe a situation where you went above and beyond: G) H5 s5 c: ]8 g
7.  Tell me about the situation you met the strict deadline./ _`d6 D. ?4 R0 \
8.  give a scenario where you found a issues with client internal control
1 V8 @$ q: t$ @9 _! X3 R4 p7 u2 |" p9.  How do you inform clients of internal control issues and successful responses
! e! n0 c5 {a10. If you find some weakness in internal control, how can you deal with this?
- o`) K2 Y" O6 x# zI really hope the afore mentioned interview questions can help others in their interview.Thanks again for all of your help.. z2 O- F9 p0 d# X( H
Merry Christmas to you all!
4 Jm" ?& o2 V5 {Kind regards
. T* s8 x- g8 E1 w$ d4 U" x7 w0 nAzuka - q; w, K9 g6 v; m( |
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表回复

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

联系客服 关注微信 下载APP 返回顶部 返回列表