关闭 [复制链接]

主题

帖子

积分

正式会员

积分
发表于 2011-7-24 17:46:00 | 显示全部楼层
回复 jobfirst 的帖子
I agree. But students from overseas studying in Australia can still do 1 or a few electives from OUA. As long as their home institution allows them to do a credit transfer after they have completed their studies at OUA.
By having a blanket statement that oversea students cannot be enrolled in OUA is misleading.:)
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

帖子

积分

正式会员

积分
发表于 2011-7-24 19:28:00 | 显示全部楼层
这个学生问的是可以不可以读不涉及到学分减免什么一个大学不会随便让一个学生去别的机构读书 进行学分减免这个需要去自己大学申请和审核。审核也不是那么容易被通过的!如果你自己擅自去读,随便拿个学分到你的大学,大学同样可以拒绝!但是, 如果你没有正常毕业的话,可以拿你原来的学分到OPEN UNI进行学分减免,已到达毕业获得证书的目的。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

帖子

积分

正式会员

积分
发表于 2011-7-24 22:14:00 | 显示全部楼层
本帖最后由 sioux9 于 2011-7-24 22:16 编辑
回复 picture 的帖子
I think the fellow student asked if anyone has studied at OUA before? Did not see any comment about asking for somone who has completed a degree there.
The comment about "去自己大学申请和审核 ......审核也不是那么容易被通过的". For credit transfer, students are always advised to apply at their own home institution BEFORE they are enrolled at another.
Secondly, almost all the universities I have worked with already have their own accrediatation database. They know which unit/s from other universities is competible with theirs. So the mumbo jumbo about "审核也不是那么容易被通过的" does not exist.
As long as you did it over the last 10 years, and the unit you are doing at OUA match 80% of the contents at your own institution, your home institution does not offer that unit the next 6 months, they will usually acknowledge and allow the transfer.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

帖子

积分

正式会员

积分
发表于 2011-7-24 22:35:00 | 显示全部楼层
你去其他大学申请读一门课程 首先是你大学这个学期没有开设 是不是最后一个学期你必须读的我不知道其他大学怎么要求我几个迪肯朋友申请去别的大学去读需要先经过本校通过但并不是一帆风顺的 你申请读的时候要向本校提供课程的描述 。而且我自己也申请过,刚开始同样被学校拒绝了好几次,最后自己争取成功的。什么事情都是case by case,没有什么一定的事情。 anyway,不要再争论这些无聊的事情了,该说的都说了
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表回复

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

联系客服 关注微信 下载APP 返回顶部 返回列表