积分

高级会员

积分
发表于 2014-4-8 09:41:04 | 显示全部楼层

waacy 发表于 2014-4-8 14:14
onload="thumbImg(this)" alt="" />
请教下钓鲈鱼要用什么饵啊

HOW
Catching Maccas is pretty simple, which and is one of the reasons I like fishing for the little beasties so much. There are two main rigs I use, and both are variations on the running sinker rig.
Rig 1 is a running sinker rig separated by a sinker stop. The sinker stop is an important ingredient in this rig because it allows you to change the length of the leader between the hook and sinker without retying knots. It also means you only have one knot at the hook. Because you can easily change the leader length I fish a long leader in light current with few snags around and a shorter leader when fishing nearer to snags. I’m not even sure if this makes a difference but it makes me feel better.
Rig 2 is also a running sinker rig but I run the sinker all the way to the hook. This is the best rig when you’re fishing your bait in heavy structure.
Always use a sinker that just holds bottom. Often this is a sinker only the size of your thumbnail or less. You can actually get away with a pea sinker in most places, but where there is a bit of current your bait and sinker will get washed into the snags or a crevice in the rocky bottom if you’re not careful.
The hooks I use are only small as the Macquarie perch has a small mouth. I’ll most often use a size 4 chemically sharpened hook in a standard Octopus pattern without an offset, but I have gone to size 6 for small baits and up to a size 2 with bigger baits. The straight pattern helps minimise spinning of the bait in the current
Baits can be quite varied, but there is a lot to be said for keeping it simple. My first, second and third choice in baits are scrubworms. Most tackle stores carry scrubbies and a couple of dozen will see you through most evenings on the water. And don’t shy away from big, fat ones either – they work just as well as smaller scrubbies. You can also use wood grubs, maggots and small yabbies, but scrubbies have been my most successful bait.
Yarra River and Upper Coliban Reservoir and their tributaries:
Minimum legal size: 30cm
Bag/possession limit: 2
Closed season: 1 Oct-31 Dec inclusive
WHEN
The warmer months of the year are by far the best for chasing Maccas in the Yarra because they school up for breeding and they are more active in the warmer water temperatures. The other reason the warmer months are a better time to target Maccas has nothing to do with the fish, it’s got to do with my own comfort. Melbourne winters are cold and nasty and I don’t fancy sitting around waiting for a bite from a Macca in 5 degrees with rain driven by a 20-knot wind. Give me a warm afternoon any day of the year.
The time of day is not that important to success, but I do most of my fishing from 5pm into the night.
So, the peak time for chasing Macquarie perch is on a fine evening from October through to April, which gives everyone plenty of time to get on the water.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

帖子

积分

初入江湖

积分
发表于 2014-4-8 10:24:23 | 显示全部楼层

舟之 发表于 2014-4-12 06:46
HOW
Catching Maccas is pretty simple, which and is one of the reasons I like fishing for the litt ...

详细阿!谢谢舟大哥了。warrandyte那段能钓到么
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

帖子

积分

高级会员

积分
发表于 2014-4-8 14:14:36 | 显示全部楼层

waacy 发表于 2014-4-12 23:52

我也不知道哪个地方可以钓,你有兴趣的话,哪天和你一起去找找钓点。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

帖子

积分

高级会员

积分
发表于 2014-4-8 15:20:26 | 显示全部楼层

waacy 发表于 2014-4-12 23:52

大师兄前辈有个帖子可以仔细读一下,或许对你有帮助....
我了解你们都是文艺青年 (特别是阿宝)。 靠, 文艺青年也不能不顾当地农村的实际情况啊。大环境是我们在这里钓鱼, 海水新洲比维省好的多。 淡水维省明显占优势。 我们所说的优势是我们这里淡水鱼种多, size大, 特别是native fish, 还有就是钓场多。首先是种类, 我们有murray cod, trout cod, yellowbelly, silver perch. macquaire perch., brown and rainbow trout, 我们还有catfish, river blackfish, 然后是大小, 坛子里面常有人钓起70-90的murray cod, 50+的goldern perch. 40+的silver perch 和macquaire perch. 最后是钓场, 我们围绕墨尔本的有lake eildon (135 km), goulburn river (90-150 km). murray river (300 km). 还有无数的小湖和小溪。 这些水域都能给你惊喜啊。
大部分的native fish, 在open season的时候, 都喜欢呆有snag,或者深坑的地方。而近岸边的地方基本都被鲤鱼占领。 这边的几个lake eildon的玩家去那边钓鱼, 基本都是直接试着钓从出去6-8米,就是想要躲开鲤鱼的领域。 还有这边的河流, 基本都有水流, native fish喜欢呆稍微有流的地方, 或者是流和静水的交集的地方。 加上水底有一定的倾斜度, 这些因素都导致了台钓不适合这里的淡水 (传统钓法也不适合)。
我最近去goulburn river去的比较多。 和jack一起去了几次。 我们现在到了以后就直接上抛竿。 我喜欢用ball running sinker, 子线大约50 -60cm, 直接往水流中间走, 然后它到了以后会被流带到河道的gut中去。 这个位置是鱼喜欢栖息的地方, 吃口比其他位置多很多。上native fish的几率很大。 我们也用浮标钓岸边4米的地方, 就是上面有钓友提过的半小时一桶。 浪费蚯蚓可耻啊。
还有就是钓饵。 这里的好的淡水鱼都是肉食性的。 活饵永远是首选。 scrubby是必须的。 各种鱼都爱吃。 当然鲤鱼也喜欢。yabbie会更好, 可以避开鲤鱼。  cheese cube也用, 增加murray cod的机会, 偶然也能上silver perch和鲤鱼。至于面包,和商品饵, 好像这里的肉食性鱼都不吃, 所以基本没想过。
还有, native fish的移动范围不是很大 , 白天基本都喜欢宅在坑边, 所以berley作用不大。 也很难找到真正有用的berley(trout 除外)
https://www.oursteps.com.au/bbs/ ... read&tid=617127
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

帖子

积分

初入江湖

积分
发表于 2014-4-11 07:54:07 | 显示全部楼层

舟之 发表于 2014-4-13 00:18
我也不知道哪个地方可以钓,你有兴趣的话,哪天和你一起去找找钓点。