[培训教育] Accounting Training and Internship Program in CPA Firm

[复制链接]

主题

帖子

积分

高级会员

积分
发表于 2013-10-30 08:31:00 | 显示全部楼层
$ S' e& X?- y0 c1 BSent: Wednesday, June 12, 2013 10:06 PM/ ]" K4 o7 H+ x6 Q2 ?! v& o8 ?2 Z
To: Coco Hou; cindy; Yolanda/ |) q7 t' _6 W# M4 d1 y2 }2 B
Subject: RE: Sally- Reference Request* i, n: L3 ~4 J& l" f# m4 y
* F& ^; f1 s2 \" CHi Coco, Cindy & Yolanda,9 {/ ^& d! \) U4 BH( N, dD
2 C1 c& M' I9 ^& E
Thanks so much for the reference check and I have received the offer today for this AA role!6 x$ P3 x& o/ Z
/ h) L3 }& b$ F9 E" Z
Joining Bly probably was the wisest thing I have ever done for my career where I learned all the basic knowledge needed in the real working environment and Coco is such a great role model.1 q) P$ d& h3 E# @+ Z
8 |( c- i% z" oAfter the internship I got a job as an accounts clerk recommended by a previous boss of my part time job demonstrating that social networking is highly important.
* t+ m( m4 o/ ]2 i" A7 i4 G6 c$ A1 U5 M( I6 k
Soon after I started working with this company, I started my CPA and have now finished 3 segments. I realised that I needed another job (something more substantial that could fulfill the CPA PER). So, I started job hunting again.
9 Y( i) _! n: o5 K4 [5 K! h8 y9 N
/ |2 D. Z/ K( _% B8 k' ~As we all know, the job market has been quiet for a while and there were not as many job ads on Seek. But luckily, I got this interview opportunity. After 2 rounds of interview, and thanks to Coco's reference, I got it!8 ^( t- s" A+ D5 W0 M9 d8 i
; y/ Y8 qf9 K0 H/ O+ O9 tSo do not give up no matter how long you have been trying. Maybe your dream job is just waiting for you around the corner.: i$ W) i+ |2 e2 ?; X' x. Y
4 F0 N; P# V: a+ U; a
Thanks again Coco for the reference check!" r. v0 i: @( W* A- N
Thank you Selina and Cindy for caring about me so much and being actively involved with my reference check!, T. F% X: ^6 J" _* p3 ?
! o3 |7 o, w: C# Y2 S$ A$ oWish you all the best and you are the best!* H' x/ ?! V0 @# j
: S+ K# u" L; J5 q* S! Z
Kind regards,. g/ D, ]; s8 p6 }, `
( H% Y' g' \4 I# q- `
Sally
$ ?- g- O' |. M5 m( t
小提示:
联系我时,请说是在澳洲论坛上看到的,谢谢!
       转载请注明,信息来自: 澳洲论坛

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

帖子

积分

高级会员

积分
发表于 2013-11-7 09:25:00 | 显示全部楼层
Dear Dear Dear Yolanda,
2 ?+ {6 MJ7 nh8 ?H* x+ m7 ~6 w7 ^
I started my Part-time Financial Accounting job this week.
5 z1 C, f" Y% U& o. \9 q. l+ M* E. Z
Finally I start my accounting career now~ It took me over five years to get into it. I'd like to say thank you for everything that I learnt from Bly Accounting, and for all the support that I got from you, Jeff, Humam, Amy and Kat. {* j; l7 K6 E9 {, C
/ w. F1 O5 n8 o1 a- k5 F0 A
For the Interview Questions, I been asked some the followings:
' D5 j3 V1 M: x$ y
$ j$ S* H$ h, V3 ~+ D1,What is your Company's Monthly Flow and what about your daily routine job contents?
8 |( ~$ t, @0 D
8 C6 b4 l# X* r7 q, f2, How you deal with Vendor and PO Issues in your current job position?) B: D- [8 D% ?; t5 W: r% S4 w$ {
- p7 Q1 T$ N7 S: v$ C3, We have multi-countries and multi -currency issue, can you work in multi -cultural environment?
$ ss" n3 I) _( ]
& x9 m7 M6 }! s2 H; X4, How to prepare, submit and perform reconciliations to the ATO/IRD as well as upload the bank with payment on FBT?
2 J/ E' K; o8 _3 C# u& J6 z) O6 |% c0 }
5, Do you know anything about NRWT(NZ)?
% t$ P2 W: a+ z6 z2 y! o- W5 ]" [
Also, I been asked about Inventory System, BAS, Prepayment and some Accrual issues. Luckily, I have been practise all these with Bly Accounting before. With Bly Accounting, I really build up my confidence for interviews, refreshed my knowledge and found my path to accounting career.
5 O1 Q/ j" I5 D% C! S* m8 c# @2 k( A7 K7 F
Many thanks again, Dear Bly Accounting Team!
9 ^" G& I& x8 n" D6 s
5 v4 H) n* R- \0 r2 P+ H
& e8 c7 ?3 \/ S* c- q# n* _) l( a$ H
Warm regards,5 R0 Y4 h( {0 L" |- x
& u' d- z& [8 `% QTracey^^.
- W0 o: y2 q0 R?8 J
小提示:
联系我时,请说是在澳洲论坛上看到的,谢谢!

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

帖子

积分

高级会员

积分
发表于 2013-11-8 16:45:00 | 显示全部楼层
Dear Selina,$ p, o6 ]6 d6 @8 P& r. o1 I
Thank you very much for the reference check. I am pleased to inform you that I got the the Tax Consultant and Accounts Clerk role with a local company here in Perth. Training with you guys provided me a great confidence and it was really helpful for securing the position. There were two interviewers, one was accountant and the other one from the management team. They asked me these questions during the interview and they were taking the notes of my responses as well.
% c! x+ }; o4 P7 G" I0 }6 Q' [7 \, J2 u( p, L" g3 q
Tell me something about yourself??" R% ?7 n( |- y4 h
% R' P2 F; d+ {- x- P
How your education and experience prepared you for the job??
# m7 O- {, h' i
; c$ ^9 m. m1 c" t7 pWhat motivates you to put the effort??
# b9 Y; k3 X$ A9 o& F5 r
* X7 i7 c5 s5 u% Y4 dDescribe a situation where you had to make a difficult decision?
% Z% R8 Z# b& d/ W) X3 ~( D- o, U* f( A. S* C7 }. A/ A+ |
How you deal with pressure situations and explain a particular situation where you have multiple tasks to do and you manage the work flow?
4 U0 ^9 T! ?. y0 g- N: g: k, y0 V4 Q4 P" S$ y
What rewards do you expect from your career?4 z1 Ah/ KB, {0 e1 b
' H4 ^: @* J& l6 QL: X- u3 [) sWhat was your biggest challenge in the previous role?3 P+ ?8 O# O: k' Z! U5 b. p' r" q5 E
/ D$ c4 }) F3 L! C( Q- ]_
How you deal with an aggressive and abusive customer?5 b* r' L6 v/ y# s" I6 |
0 z3 v# P" I% pI was applying for different accounting roles in Brisbane and then I moved to Perth. Its took me couple of months to secure the position. I always keep record of every job application so that I can follow up with the employers. According to me follow up is a good strategy to stands out of the crowd. Constant and Consistent effort is the key to success. My fellow students and friends please don't loose your heart and keep on trying. One day you will get the reward of your efforts. One particular suggestions for the trainees is that always prepare yourself for the interview.Thank you once again for the help provided by Premier Accounting Team particularly Selina, Coco and all others who work there. 6 Q: S8 Y' ]I8 D$ {* w
Kind regards,
) L! q! eK2 g+ c7 f1 F( CAdam Zaman- f0 S6 A( L& u
小提示:
联系我时,请说是在澳洲论坛上看到的,谢谢!

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

帖子

积分

高级会员

积分
发表于 2013-11-11 08:26:00 | 显示全部楼层
Hi Coco,
1 k" d4 @" I# S9 x& mHow are you recently? I got the offer for the assistant accountant role finally, I will start it very soon and I would like to refer my first position to your trainees.
% B% K9 O8 G, z$ N& Z+ rI would like to thank you again for the reference and the training and it is very helpful.2 ~# f# k4 v1 S' c; b/ Y+ P
My current position will be vacant and My boss asked me recommend a person. So I am wondering, whether you have any trainer to recommend. It is a part time job at present, 2 days (Mondays and Wednesday) per week. It is possible to be a potential full time job.
1 a' w3 ?, M6 Y% ^: N4 hThe company envolves in International Trading and Human Resource service. Most employees are Korean. % `$ J6 G$ B. w- y
The job is envolved in payroll, AP/AR, BAS and IAS so it is helpful for entry level people.
( y5 P9 j* {( N) x3 Y( gThey are looking for a person who has a sound accounting background, mature, and reliable. PR is an advantage because they hope that the person can work in a long term.& R6 ^( B: c' ?5 c( {/ l# o
I hope that you can recommend some suitable interns.
; l' T- d% v; A, X! y, k+ q) nThanks for your help again. I look forward to hearing from you. 3 Q- h! O/ _# l0 m: e
Best Regards,* |- Z7 i" A8 G1 t3 X
Hillary8 u: T2 N: t* Y
小提示:
联系我时,请说是在澳洲论坛上看到的,谢谢!

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

帖子

积分

高级会员

积分
发表于 2013-11-23 09:10:00 | 显示全部楼层
I am writing to thank you and your team and give a brief introduction of my interview. It was in this afternoon and Igot the offer at the end of interview. The position is Audit Associate of a Singapore audit firm.4 }7 I7 A; V" J. ?/ V: t; s/ l
; w8 m$ {9 v% ]0 {, k% Y- vBefore the commencement of the interview I was asked to finish a quiz about some transaction journals. The interviewer took away my quiz paper after I finished, so when I was filling the Application Form he was reviewing my quiz paper.At the beginning of the interview, I was asked to introduce myself.Even though I practiced my self- introduction many times, I was still very nervous. In the self-introduction I emphasized my internship experience with your firm. I said that I learned how to apply accounting knowledge into real business situations during this internship and I took accruals as an example. I also mentioned that it enhanced my knowledge ofMYOB Accounting Software and Microsoft Excel.The interviewer told me he knew I did rehearsal and he would like to give me some credits.
3 P! y$ A, o# k& \1 NThen he told me I did well in the quiz and discussed the mistakes I made. Later he asked me some questions regarding Singapore Accounting Standards. Very fortunately, I started to study ACCA paper P2 (Corporate Reporting- Singapore Variance) three weeks ago so I managed to provide solutions.The interviewer pointed out that they wanted to hire a Singaporean or PR but he still arranged this interview because of my academic result in UNSW.He said he rarely gave offers straight away but he was really impressed by my performance in the interview and quiz.So he offered me this position at once.I will start work after the Singapore immigration office issued the work Consent letter to me which probably will take one week.
7 N7 u9 CG5 A5 x# ^( Z' j# D0 w7 V1 a
Again, Coco, thank you for modifying my resume and the wonderful training you provide.
$ Q4 b+ D, V2 L; ?3 p1 \8 H$ j+ E. w, gD) {6 b7 q
Cheers,- E4 j' U' k1 T$ p" i9 i
' f$ Q6 Y. K& LMonica
- N, Bv9 Y, p$ \% a: @
小提示:
联系我时,请说是在澳洲论坛上看到的,谢谢!
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

1万

帖子